XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say the art print and coin are worth the extra $250 IMO. That maybe silly to say, but I figure it may be a more attractive package should you need to sell it off down the line.

It's hard to speculate but you could wait until the influx of preorders from Prime 1 start to ship. You may see collectors desperate enough to sell off older PFs and statues at lower prices. Especially if 1/3 scale starts to become more accepted by more collectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If its the one from Paterson or Passaic for local pick up that's the one we were talking about that has no print or box

Yea, I live in NYC and tried to buy it from that guy. He's a *********. He kept changing the date we'd meet, didn't get back to me for a few days, and was irritating. I ended up buying it from someone else on eBay.

But, I'd get this statue. It's my 1 Grail, as you should only have one.

Yea, I live in NYC and tried to buy it from that guy. He's a *********. He kept changing the date we'd meet, didn't get back to me for a few days, and was irritating. I ended up buying it from someone else on eBay.

But, I'd get this statue. It's my 1 Grail, as you should only have one.

Lol for a guy who keeps insisting he needs to sell it asap and is going through hard times you'd think he'd make it a priority to meet up asap.

Oh and in terms of the code, it works as intended and will verify the authenticity of your statue.

You enter 4 sets of 4 numbers on the base of the statue on XM's website and the statue gets linked to your email address. Then there is only your email address verified as the rightful owner, no one else. When you are going to sell it, you email the first and last set of numbers to the potential buyer and the email address you used to register it. He/she checks if it's authentic on XM's site. Then through XM's site the buyer and seller transfer the statue's "ownership" by transferring the registered email address from seller to buyer;it is now registered to the buyer. Only one email address can be registered with 1 statue at a time.

It's foolproof unless of course, you don't verify your statue and transfer ownership.

Last edited:
Lol for a guy who keeps insisting he needs to sell it asap and is going through hard times you'd think he'd make it a priority to meet up asap.

Lol. Yea, he said he loves it but he's unemployed so he really needs the money but is going to buy it again when he gets a job. Then he told me I couldn't pick up "tomorrow" because he was "working on someone's deck"?! I don't trust that guy.

Turning down $3k coming to your doorstep the next day when you are low on funds...

Or he's trying to set you up to get robbed. I'm telling you I remember this post on eBay because I was hunting for this statue. I'm pretty sure the earlier post said no box in the description.

So Magneto is "dropping in price" but the only ones on sale for under 3000$ either have no box or missing print/coin? Lol.

I agree. I wouldn't want mine without the print but that's just me. I'll try and buy the coin later on if I can find it.

yeah it does seem that the price isn't spiking anymore, and it use to be that when these came up for sale in other sales forums they sold instantly. Now it seems they are hanging around for some time now. Typical hot rise and then there's always a cooling down of the super hot pieces. Time will tell if this stays up or increases in value such as pieces like Mr. Doom has....

I think the value of this one will hold up especially if another magneto piece is released that is not as good or better.

Captain Morgan. Lol.

Also, this piece is absolutely stunning. That can't hurt. And a rather small edition size. This is the best statue I've ever owned out of a out about 50 SideShow pieces.

The statue's been out for what? 1 year? Doom has been out since 2006... the statue's value will be fine even in 5 years.

I'm going to be in the minority and say I didn't like this piece actually. A lot of my guests liked it but my wife and I felt it was the weakest statue in my collection. I only had it for a couple months or so and was happy to have sold it. I can see why people like it but it wasn't my style. It's the best xm has put out so far still though. A quality statue. Even though I don't like him, I consider him to be a $2000 piece.

Back