XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there's recasts of this? I'm confused. What makes it real? Having the box with it? If someone can fake the whole statue they can surely fake a box right?

So there's recasts of this? I'm confused. What makes it real? Having the box with it? If someone can fake the whole statue they can surely fake a box right?
There is some irony to this as XM started out as an operation that recast Sideshow pieces. What comes around goes around I guess.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

All XM pieces come with a registration code on the base that can be used to register your piece on XM's site. You can't fake the code.

This bad boy is still king of the hill in my book. After the way SSC botched the PF, I'm incredibly grateful to have this in my collection.

This bad boy is still king of the hill in my book. After the way SSC botched the PF, I'm incredibly grateful to have this in my collection.

Have to agree with you. And I was hoping SS hit a homerun. As I dont have Magneto in my collection. Oh well.

I love my XM mags, but I'm leaning to also getting the SS one. Will wait to see official pics and the EX before deciding.

I love my XM mags, but I'm leaning to also getting the SS one. Will wait to see official pics and the EX before deciding.

Nothing wrong with picking up the PF if you like it. I have no love for the PF so my choice is easy. If Daniel Bel's sculpt was used for the PF then I would've POd day one. For me personally, those 2 pieces (XM's and Bel's) are the only 1/4 Mags statues I'd add to my collection from the ones I have seen.

Nothing wrong with picking up the PF if you like it. I have no love for the PF so my choice is easy. If Daniel Bel's sculpt was used for the PF then I would've POd day one. For me personally, those 2 pieces (XM's and Bel's) are the only 1/4 Mags statues I'd add to my collection from the ones I have seen.

I need more details on that SS PF before I decide as well not convinced. That sculpt by Bell was amazing btw, you are completely right if it was that one I would not have a doubt. It sucks that XM magneto resells so high, this is one of those pieces I need for my collection.

I need more details on that SS PF before I decide as well not convinced. That sculpt by Bell was amazing btw, you are completely right if it was that one I would not have a doubt. It sucks that XM magneto resells so high, this is one of those pieces I need for my collection.

I feel for you man. The PF is underwhelming and the custom Bel Mags is sold out. Compound that with the OG XM Mags selling for thousands....that's enough to give a headache to any collectors who want to add a 1/4 Mags to their display shelves.

I feel for you man. The PF is underwhelming and the custom Bel Mags is sold out. Compound that with the OG XM Mags selling for thousands....that's enough to give a headache to any collectors who want to add a 1/4 Mags to their display shelves.

I was really hoping SS would wow us with a great piece for Mags this time around but it looks like they just can't seem to get this right. I don't know about you but I still don't want to pay thousands for a 1/4 figure especially to a reseller.

Agreed. This weekend I actually managed to get my hands on someone's PO for the Bel Mags. Extremely excited.

I had the XM Mags (twice lol) and it's amazing. Everything about it. I just personally prefer an action pose.

I was really hoping SS would wow us with a great piece for Mags this time around but it looks like they just can't seem to get this right. I don't know about you but I still don't want to pay thousands for a 1/4 figure especially to a reseller.

I was very lucky and was able to obtain the XM Mags for retail when it originally went up for PO. I wouldn't be willing to spend thousands on the XM Mags if I didn't already have it. It's just too much for me to spend on a statue personally.

Agreed. This weekend I actually managed to get my hands on someone's PO for the Bel Mags. Extremely excited.

I had the XM Mags (twice lol) and it's amazing. Everything about it. I just personally prefer an action pose.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm amazed by what I've seen of the Bel Mags. I have no idea how much it cost or how to get one, but it's a stunning piece.

What's the going price now days? This is my most wanted statue. The ones available now are $3500 for standard, or $3900 with all the custome switch outs (Doom, Apocalypse, Wolverine, Old Man Magneto, Long Hair Magneto, Bearded Magneto). Price does not include shipping or fees.

Back