XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Thanks.

Got it from the bay.

Saw this being sold for $2600 with best offer option. Is this the going price?

If you're referring to the one on Ebay right now then that it sort of a special case. I know that guy is having financial issues and wants to sell it asap. He also is only offering local pick up (unless you message him on FB then shipping can maybe be worked out). He's been trying to sell him for a good while, but what has been holding his sale back is the local pick up only part.

Aside from that I've only been seeing this guy go for 3k.

I think the average price is still holding close to $3000, but you can find deals with people who have financial issues and want a quick sale.

I can't wait until another company makes a Magneto in 1/4. It will keep me from checking this thread. I like coming back for the pictures because people get excited over this statue when they finally make the plunge. New owners of a $3000 statue, that's "dedication."

I know some people have sold the art prints, so that I can understand but not a Mags with a missing box. That right there is a red flag.

the box for this isn't even that big. No sensible person who has a piece they know is worth thousands would throw out the box.

Yeah anyone who has this piece would not throw the box away. As far as the box not being big, it is I have one and it takes up a good amount of closet space.

Back