XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered the Hulk from Secret Compass....the shipping is only costing $34 Fed ex ground. So I assume that means by boat as well. I am in CA. So if you guys really think shipping is going to cost you $200+ there are options. Mark and Kenny go the extra mile for anyone that is interested and I know they are both honest individuals. So there is no need to fret.
thanks...i'm resting a little easier now :)
i'll contact Mark when it's ready to ship and see what he can do

oh and i'm from the Toronto area...so i'll pass along any info i can for shipping to Canada

I just pre-ordered the Hulk from Secret Compass....the shipping is only costing $34 Fed ex ground. So I assume that means by boat as well. I am in CA. So if you guys really think shipping is going to cost you $200+ there are options. Mark and Kenny go the extra mile for anyone that is interested and I know they are both honest individuals. So there is no need to fret.

$34 for a 60 pound parcel? :thud:

Yep....and let me clarify....it is strictly Secret Compass that has the $34 shipping....I don't know about anyone else in terms of shipping.

I've never used them so I'm curious how much their retail prices are with such a low shipping cost?

I'd think the retail price is marked up quite a bit since the shipping is extraordinarily low for something of that size. If it isn't, where are they making any money? :dunno

Hell, it will cost me nearly $34 for a Hot Toy from Sideshow. :lol

I've never used them so I'm curious how much their retail prices are with such a low shipping cost?

I'd think the retail price is marked up quite a bit since the shipping is extraordinarily low for something of that size. If it isn't, where are they making any money? :dunno

Hell, it will cost me nearly $34 for a Hot Toy from Sideshow. :lol

It's $750 which includes the drop shipping from Singapore to your house, the $34 Is a price they charge you as if they were shipping it from their shop to your house even though your getting it directly from Singapore. I have a feeling everyone is going to switch to freight shipping vs air shipping in order to compete with BBTS.com pricing. I know Speculative Fiction already has.

Yeah I see little to no reason to pay a huge premium for air shipping over freight with stuff like this.

My XM Cap has $38 shipping from BBTS. Any retailer using freight shipping is going to have reduced shipping to consumer.

It's $750 which includes the drop shipping from Singapore to your house, the $34 Is a price they charge you as if they were shipping it from their shop to your house even though your getting it directly from Singapore. I have a feeling everyone is going to switch to freight shipping vs air shipping in order to compete with BBTS.com pricing. I know Speculative Fiction already has.

So that's $937 SGD shipped. That seems like it's not too far off buying it from XM/Mark and others. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

So that's $937 SGD shipped. That seems like it's not too far off buying it from XM/Mark and others. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Well I am not sure what are we talking about here hehe. What's statue from whom $937 SGD shipped? But I can tell you this, only US retailer that was cheaper than getting directly from Singapore sellers was BBTS due to the way they ship. Now if all the US retailers switch to shipping by sea, then yes you will be able to get them (slightly) cheaper here if you wait a month or so, and if you want coin, you want to get from Singapore, you just can't be sure otherwise.

Prepare yourself gents. This is going to be expensive to ship. Hulk was 390 SGD and the shipping cost varies weekly. You have to remember they use an expedited service via fed ex to get these to us. It took 5 days to get my XM cap here from Singapore. It takes SS 6 days to get anything to me. There will be a divide I'm sure. Those who have the patience to wait for a much better overall shipping price and then there will be guys like me with no self control paying for expedited shipping

I definitely won't have patience or self control for this one. :impatient:

Well, I put my deposit for this guy down today. In my head, I budgeted $300 for shipping, so if it's around that, I'm good.

I'm liking the adjustments to the unmasked portrait...I hope they can shave down the size of the dome on the helmet for a bit better fit on the final production piece.

Dear XM, please make the helmet fit snugly like this:

x-men-days-of-future-past-magneto-helmet.jpg

Congrats Kris. I think you will be pleased with the outcome. You and I share the same thoughts on Judge Dredds paint app. Just wait till you see what XMs looks like in hand. Your going to be ear to ear

GW 28kg
Box is 81 x 66 x 39 cm

I've got news from XM that Thor, Phoenix and many others will have similar sized boxes too.

:horror

Damn Mark. So Thor is going to be tall I take it. Close to hulk height?

WTF??!!!! Are you frikkin joking?? Damn! :thud:

Nope. Better start hitting that weight room brother. Going to need it when moving the Hulk around your pad!

Their prices are extremely close Kai. Now the service however is world's apart. Reach out to Mark or Kenny and ask them how they can help. It's worth the difference in price ten fold

I definitely won't have patience or self control for this one. :impatient:

You and me Both buddy. I have the patience of a four year old. It's not one of my virtues

That's not bad at all

So there gone up from 500 but I was always expecting an ES rise

Yeah, it's no surprise. Cap may be a more popular character but this Mags statue is on a whole other level. Plus, this is the only licensed 1/4 Mags piece that I know of and peeps are starving to add a Mags in this scale to their collection. I know I can't get this piece soon enough. Mags is my absolute favorite villain and this is the very definition of a MUST HAVE piece for me.

Yeah, it's no surprise. Cap may be a more popular character but this Mags statue is on a whole other level. Plus, this is the only licensed 1/4 Mags piece that I know of and peeps are starving to add a Mags in this scale to their collection. I know I can't get this piece soon enough. Mags is my absolute favorite villain and this is the very definition of a MUST HAVE piece for me.

Yes, no competition for this in the market now.

Back