XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. Why do you have so many of this guy?

3692256-2575931422-loki-.gif

Because:

tumblr_meok5gkrNf1rxmai6o1_500.gif

Wow the paint looks perfect. Love the paint job on the entire statue. Will any USA retailers carry these? Please XM contact SS or other USA comics shops to carry these. :pray:

XM doesn't contact anyone outside the 4 territories. But the American companies contact resellers to get the products....so you will have at least 3 legitimate places to get these from....BBTS, Secret Compass, and Specfiction.

XM doesn't contact anyone outside the 4 territories. But the American companies contact resellers to get the products....so you will have at least 3 legitimate places to get these from....BBTS, Secret Compass, and Specfiction.

Pass the has been given answers to that question at least 4 times.

Had a long hard think. My Madxcollector custom is still the definitive Mags for me. The head sculpt's on this one are .... not Magneto.

Great statue though, hope it turns out will for you guys. LOVE the seated pose and the details, no doubt this will be epic.

I am new here. I have a few SD 1/4 statues and I am really interested in XM. I don't see where people are preordering this magneto statue. I looked at bbts, and 3 other sites. Where are you guys preordering this figure? Thanks.

The helmet itself looks good, but I still think they at least need to push it down on the head a bit more than it is right now.

The helmet on the left looks good (as they have it now), I think the one on the right looks better (in terms of face placement)...just by pushing the head up into the helmet a bit more, the helmet looks much better fitted, imo.

magneto%2Bhelmet%2Bcomparison.jpg

The helmetless head looks good, but is a bit cross-eyed. I am sure XM will fix that.

I am new here. I have a few SD 1/4 statues and I am really interested in XM. I don't see where people are preordering this magneto statue. I looked at bbts, and 3 other sites. Where are you guys preordering this figure? Thanks.

:welcome :fireworks

Not up for pre-order yet....it will be in a few days though I presume. So keep checking here and you will get a heads up on where to look for one.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

.... or
Send kayorzz or TCSC (forum members) a pm!

Yeah, it's no surprise. Cap may be a more popular character but this Mags statue is on a whole other level. Plus, this is the only licensed 1/4 Mags piece that I know of and peeps are starving to add a Mags in this scale to their collection. I know I can't get this piece soon enough. Mags is my absolute favorite villain and this is the very definition of a MUST HAVE piece for me.

Apparently we could be getting this Dec time but there's likely to be a delay so maybe Jan/Feb time if were lucky

I've got so much on order but this is easily my most anticipated piece. Can't wait :)

Thanks so much ! Didn't know this. I will check BBTS when the time comes. Secret compass is also good. Only thing was I heard they don't give refunds for damage statues? But I've order from them before and so far nothing broken yet. So anyone getting all the XM marvel statues? That would be one hell of a set up. I hope XM does a rogue and psylocke soon. The SS erosions was ok, But I want better!

Back