XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alkbc4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Exactly how I want to display him.

Exactly how I want to display him.

That's the pic that made me take the leap. I still want to see a tighter fitting helmet, though...c'mon, XM, make it happen![/QUOTE]

Haha! Happy to see you committed buddy. I was sure you woulg get sucked into the Magneto vortex. All that on the fence stuff..:thwak...you were just kidding yourself. Deep down inside you knew XM had you with this. Statues like this only come around every so often. I was so impressed with the concept I locked this down after seeing the digital render. :lol

I believe the angle of the pic and the shiney effect made the helmet look a little off. I hope I am right and it will be just fine.

That helmet on the base doesn't have a head in it does it? Does it come with a helmet head, unmasked head, and a helmet?

Updated photos from facebook. There are some nice comparison shots between the two heads so that you can better see the size. The helmeted head seems the perfect size, so for some reason it just appears a bit elongated in the other photos.

Did I mention that this thing looks ****ing amazing?

Wow the paint looks perfect. Love the paint job on the entire statue. Will any USA retailers carry these? Please XM contact SS or other USA comics shops to carry these. :pray:

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the lazy eye?

Either they fixed the helmet or what we were seeing before was just an illusion because it looks great in those shots. Please don't let what Custo said be true!

Back