XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is SGD 840 recommended retail price (w/o tax)
Price in Singapore is SGD 899 (RRP with sales tax)

Gah!

Every time we start seeing pictures I think "I gotta have this"

Every time we start talking about the total price getting this I think "I gotta sell a kidney"

guys…. specfictionshop.com will be offering a lower price because it will ship by boat (an extra 2 weeks or so to get here, but you save some $$), PLUS an exclusive 15% coupon code coming soon for all SSFREAKS boardies… fret not!

Prepare yourself gents. This is going to be expensive to ship. Hulk was 390 SGD and the shipping cost varies weekly. You have to remember they use an expedited service via fed ex to get these to us. It took 5 days to get my XM cap here from Singapore. It takes SS 6 days to get anything to me. There will be a divide I'm sure. Those who have the patience to wait for a much better overall shipping price and then there will be guys like me with no self control paying for expedited shipping

guys…. specfictionshop.com will be offering a lower price because it will ship by boat (an extra 2 weeks or so to get here, but you save some $$), PLUS an exclusive 15% coupon code coming soon for all SSFREAKS boardies… fret not!

good to hear. I ordered BW from him.

Prepare yourself gents. This is going to be expensive to ship. Hulk was 390 SGD and the shipping cost varies weekly. You have to remember they use an expedited service via fed ex to get these to us. It took 5 days to get my XM cap here from Singapore. It takes SS 6 days to get anything to me. There will be a divide I'm sure. Those who have the patience to wait for a much better overall shipping price and then there will be guys like me with no self control paying for expedited shipping

Hulk looks much larger than Magneto in the side by side pics..maybe there is hope Mags will be less?

Hulk looks much larger than Magneto in the side by side pics..maybe there is hope Mags will be less?

I don't think he'll run as much as Hulk but they're going to be comprable. I'd assume a happy medium between cap and hulk. Cap was 225 SG for most if I remember correctly. Hulk also weighs 62 lbs and the box dimensions are huge. Just trying to prepare you all because this will not be the $150 I've seen others optomistically post.

I don't think he'll run as much as Hulk but they're going to be comprable. I'd assume a happy medium between cap and hulk. Cap was 225 SG for most if I remember correctly. Hulk also weighs 62 lbs and the box dimensions are huge. Just trying to prepare you all because this will not be the $150 I've seen others optomistically post.

Well, I put my deposit for this guy down today. In my head, I budgeted $300 for shipping, so if it's around that, I'm good.

I'm liking the adjustments to the unmasked portrait...I hope they can shave down the size of the dome on the helmet for a bit better fit on the final production piece.

Dear XM, please make the helmet fit snugly like this:

x-men-days-of-future-past-magneto-helmet.jpg

Last edited:

For a cheaper price I can wait for the boat. Will you be posting the code or pming it?

Well, I put my deposit for this guy down today. In my head, I budgeted $300 for shipping, so if it's around that, I'm good.

I'm liking the adjustments to the unmasked portrait...I hope they can shave down the size of the dome on the helmet for a bit better fit on the final production piece.

Dear XM, please make the helmet fit snugly like this:

x-men-days-of-future-past-magneto-helmet.jpg

Is this even on PO yet?

You-Have-Chosen-Wisely1.png

I just pre-ordered the Hulk from Secret Compass....the shipping is only costing $34 Fed ex ground. So I assume that means by boat as well. I am in CA. So if you guys really think shipping is going to cost you $200+ there are options. Mark and Kenny go the extra mile for anyone that is interested and I know they are both honest individuals. So there is no need to fret.

WTF??!!!! Are you frikkin joking?? Damn! :thud:

Back