XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the green color XM went with. I am eagerly awaiting for this to ship. He's going to be a spectacular addition to my avengers set up. Not much longer now!

Hope you have enough display space for him - he is pretty buff!

July can't come fast enough! My Capt is tired of hanging out with the SS Hulk Maquette, time for this guy to come.

KayOrzz told me he expects this to arrive around 2nd week of July this morning, no idea when it will get shipped.

So after talking to a few guys about the dynamics on this one I decided to do a torso flip on it similar to the Wolverine one I did. For your consideration the upper body has been flipped here with some minor, horribly done, touch-ups.

Personally I think it is technically hinky, but that it looks better IMHO.

So after talking to a few guys about the dynamics on this one I decided to do a torso flip on it similar to the Wolverine one I did. For your consideration the upper body has been flipped here with some minor, horribly done, touch-ups.

What is up with you and the torso flips bro?????:lol

Given all the different ways the Hulk has been drawn in the comics over the years the XM face looks fine to me.. Although I will admit I wasn't to crazy about this statue at the beginning but it defiantly grew on me..

Way better IMO.. More dynamic... Something I would almost want... the way it is..... NO WAY.

It looks definitely better! The theory of Spidey's dynamic pose works here. In fact I am agree with most people on this hulk is not the best product of XM. After seeing their Magneto, Wolverine and the other stuff, Hulk is the weakest part of their Marvel line. Sadly it has to be strongest but anyway the color application, the texture of his pants and body shading looks good. When we consider the final product will not be far away from the prototype which is a rare thing in these days, it could be an interesting alternate if you are a HULK collector.

Back