XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the price and it being XM, I'm somewhat surprised. But, with all due respect to XM, this is not one of their better pieces.

That has to be one of the worst Hulk head sculpts I have ever seen on a high end collectible.

Even Neca's is better!

Wow how ridiculous.

I think with a custom head this statue would have been a home run.

More like worst Hulk statue in general

I am not sure a custom head would have saved this one entirely, but I do wish i could try the one I have on it, but it isn't really worth it given the key issue. In the end though I gotta kind of thank this and the new PF for not being totally what I wanted in a Hulk piece. They encouraged to start sculpting, and my own Hulk is coming along to my satisfaction...lol

Yeah sadly they cant all be home runs. Not like there's not enough Hulk out there already...

It helps keep them looking somewhat human - in a sea of so much awesomeness. :lol

I'm sure we'll get another version coming though....and look out.

I actually like this Hulk. For some reason the open mouth pictures remind me of James Arness. Put on a cowboy hat and a gun belt, just might work. Might pick this up later on. I'm getting ready to spend a fortune on a King Hulk. I came to collecting late.

I actually like this Hulk. For some reason the open mouth pictures remind me of James Arness. Put on a cowboy hat and a gun belt, just might work. Might pick this up later on. I'm getting ready to spend a fortune on a King Hulk. I came to collecting late.

That King Hulk piece on throne looks darn good - he costs an arm and a leg too though.

Yeah, I like that one. Ebay had one a couple of days ago for $2700!! Sorry I forgot to quote. Was trying to reply to the comment on King Hulk on throne.

Yeah, I like that one. Ebay had one a couple of days ago for $2700!! Sorry I forgot to quote. Was trying to reply to the comment on King Hulk on throne.

which one are you referring to? the Halimaw piece?

Yeah Troy's King/Gladiator Hulk is just outstanding. The entire piece screams quality from what I have seen. The Halimaw one while descent can't come close to touching either the SSC King or Troy's IMHO, and it is all about the facial sculpt for me. The headsculpt on the Halimaw Throne Hulk hasthe level of detail I would expect from an action figure.

Back