XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tavegg....don't bother brotha! I don't think some of our fellow brethren here have a clue! There is no way, anyone could convince me this is NOT a well done Hulk.

Sure, I can understand some not liking it more than SS or Bowen or anyone else's Hulk, but I don't want to hear that his Hulk is not done well. That Hulk face that Mufizal did is awesome! I mean awesome!

XMHulkLaugh.jpg

You tell me buddy:) In fact if you believe your case, you have to right to continue but some collectors just couldn't understand that!

Sorry man, I won't sit and bash a piece for the next few pages. I stated my case, some one said they don't see it, I explained further. End of story. If you like to carry on like that it's up to you. Just don't expect everyone to sit by and watch it.

Isn't this rather expensive? :lecture

Good point my friend! If you let me explain, why I would consider to buy a product of XM while it is expensive?

-First, their box design is unique and shows how important to be safety! The material which they used isn't cheap and they can reflect it to their price! I am ok with that.
-Second, their QC seems perfect for now! Don't you agree with me when a product is about 900$, isn't it our right to expect a perfect QC?
-Third, the final product is nearly the same with the proto! First we saw the proto photos and decide to purchase it or not, right? So no one wants to gamble!
-Fourth, they hear collectors voice!
-Fifth, they give so much options in terms of different bases, different head expressions and etc.
And finally they seem to understand the characters history better and reflect it to their final forms of statues!
Sure you may not agree with me but I am ok with their prices for now! Besides if they have the right to distribute all over the world, their prices may go down...

They know the pictures are horrible in one of the interview, Ben even said he love and hate Hulk, he loves the statue but hate that he doesn't look good in pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTHt5IrmWTY at 5:30 mark it's about Hulk.

Thanks for the link to the interview with Ben, very nice perspective from him and nice to see an owner that gets it and listens to the fans to improve the statues they design for us.

I have a friend moving to SG! If he bought statues, can he bring them back on the plane with him?

Back