XM Studios Gambit 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this one needs re-working somehow. The pose is a bit weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Gambit still looks better if XM don't change it up

SS Gambit still looks better if XM don't change it up

As sad as it may seem I have to agree! It’s better if his legs are both on the ground and they should do something with his weapon other than him throwing the cards. The actual cards are a bit boring like that. Easy pass for me at this time

Doesn’t look like they will at this stage. Seems tons of people like it as it is.

I'll need to see the final piece, but I've never loved any of the poses with Gambit throwing his cards. looks cool on paper but IMO it's never translated well in 3D

I'll need to see the final piece, but I've never loved any of the poses with Gambit throwing his cards. looks cool on paper but IMO it's never translated well in 3D

Yeah I agree! I wasn’t that excited seeing this. Hopefully it looks better when painted at least

Yes. Let's hope xm proves us wrong

I have the SS one, love it. I was apprehensive to get it at first because of the fabric coat, but of all the gambit statues I've seen, the fabric actually works really well, compared to the sculpted jackets. I think XM will totally nail this sculpt, but I have the same feeling about the leg up stance. Looks a little awkward like he is either landing from a jump or he is trying to jump backwards. Gambit is my favorite character so I will probably end up owning his one at some point, if the price is reasonable.

XM price for each PO has been basically almost the same if not little increase' unlike SS that raises the PO price with each new po

Yeah I think they are pricing depending on scale but also on details also. Weapon X is a bit pricier but the details are nuts also.

XM Studios News

"The XM Gambit 1/4 statue is printed. Thanks to Ownage's crew for the fast and quality print."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

31179428_2035273136694yuwf.jpg

31190003_203527317336v7unf.jpg

31180295_203527326669ldu65.jpg

31277514_20352733900229uim.jpg

great sculpt, but the pose doesn't work for me, looks effeminate IMO

Funny, I thought "that's kind of a 'girlie' pose" before seeing your comment.

There are several Gambit custom statues where he's throwing the cards and none look great IMO. For some reason it just doesn't translate well from 2D to 3D.

I must agree. Don't like the pose on this one either. Oh well ....

The concept looked just ok. Now that it’s printed hmmmm not inspired at all. The pose to me is even more strange now. Too much hair on that alternative head also. Easy pass for me. I love the character but not like this

Looks way better than the standing ss version imo. I can’t buy customs much so a production piece this one is the best so far.

I like the sideshow PF more than this XM Gambit. As others have already said, the pose looks off.

Back