XM Studios Scarlet Witch 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would use Ebay as a last resort. I'd rather buy from a fellow collector on this board.

If the price is right....for sure!

But I'll be honest, in that most times, I see considerably better deals on eBay than here. :(

Some new painted pics of some of the pieces (including the head sculpt) were posted on XM Studios Instagram and this statue looks like it is shaping up VERY nicely.

Yup, NLM posted them at SF.

New pics up on Facebook

CyuKEEY.jpg

g4y6pa0.jpg

7DRXm1y.jpg

LTMBX9R.jpg

janP0Ly.jpg

k2kDsft.jpg

Not sure about this piece, yet. The paint on the proto is immaculate, but I still need to see it put all together.

In the printed stage, I didn't like the pose and body sculpt so much. Need to see if it's more to my liking after painting.

Face and the weird position on the base (it sort of sticks out from the back) have dampened my excitement for this one.

IMO, the pose does look a tad awkward from this angle.

40814667_214253443263tneo7.jpg

However, I do think the body sculpt is a huge improvement over the initial body sculpt.

Looks like she's casting something as she flies away. I think this would be a sweet companion piece to XM's Iron Man Classic since they have similar bases...

I don't think this looks like a quarter scale statue. I know it is, I just think the detail or something doesn't look as epic as it could be

Back