XM Studios Gambit 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1528427658159.jpg
FB_IMG_1528427661053.jpg
FB_IMG_1528427655918.jpg
FB_IMG_1528427653556.jpg

This just doesn't work for me on so many levels. Pose, colors, head sculpt. Pass

These pics have not changed my mind ...still hate the pose of his lower half.

I like this statue a lot as well but I feel like the sculpted jackets won't ever look as good as mixed media jackets. I totally get why folks like sculpted over mixed media but it's just how my eye catches certain parts of the jacket.

Piece is amazing though. Would own if could own haha

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Gambit! The card loving cajun charms his way into XM as an amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain statue! Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Gambit is XM's exclusive of the year which means he is only available directly from XM online and retail stores! Even distributors have to pay full retail to get this item from us and are given limited quantities!

Gambit - Abandoned at birth due to his burning red eyes, the child who would one day become Remy LeBeau was kidnapped from his hospital ward by members of the New Orleans Thieves' Guild who referred to the child as "le diable blanc" - the white devil. They believed he was the child that had been prophesied to unite the warring Guilds. Soon after, Remy was placed in the care of a gang of street thieves who raised the child and taught him the ways of thievery."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

gambit002b0k90.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, if only both feet were on the ground. Waist up looks great, I must agree.

Back