XM Studios Gambit 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys need to stop believing random people who post on here. Those are pictures from art station and XM’s art directors, he posted those because they were prototypes for the sentinel diorama, it’s not the 1/4th Gambit if there ever will be one from XM.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/BXv3l

He never ended up getting added to the diorama, probably because of licensing issues as usual. It has colossus, Psylocke, beast, Jubilee and Bishop.

You guys need to stop believing random people who post on here. Those are pictures from art station and XM’s art directors, he posted those because they were prototypes for the sentinel diorama, it’s not the 1/4th Gambit if there ever will be one from XM.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/BXv3l

He never ended up getting added to the diorama, probably because of licensing issues as usual. It has colossus, Psylocke, beast, Jubilee and Bishop.

Look closer. The pic posted by FBS is slightly different (base , face sculpt, and direction of the cards) than what is with artstation. Same pose however and the original unused 1/6 sentinel dio is already compared on the previous page. XM already alluded to a 1/4 Gambit with their teaser as with their now-revealed Iceman and Scarlet witch. And yes it was because of licensing issue, at the time.

So do we have confirmation yet of what this Gambit is gonna look like?

I guess we just have to wait this out.

I refuse. REEEEFFFFFFUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEE!

tenor.gif

Ha! ...and the wait begins.

As long we get updates every few months - minor tweets, molds, etc. - honestly, the wait doesn't both me with XM because they keep customers in the loop with many pieces. I respect them for that.

Saw this leaked previously. Wasn't quite sure about the pose, but I'm down for this one.

hmmm, need to see the full reveal. Not sure I love this pose

This is the full pose ...but need to see the full reveal, too:

sySPGdT_d.jpg

Like I said at SF ...I'm getting tired of these one leg up poses. XM has been using them a lot lately. I do love the sculpt on this statue tho ...the nice details like the abs, thighs, boots and the trench coat. Just wish the stance was a dramatic wide stance instead of a one leg up.

This is the full pose ...but need to see the full reveal, too:

sySPGdT_d.jpg

Like I said at SF ...I'm getting tired of these one leg up poses. XM has been using them a lot lately. I do love the sculpt on this statue tho ...the nice details like the abs, thighs, boots and the trench coat. Just wish the stance was a dramatic wide stance instead of a one leg up.

Sculpt is nice but this pose is just not working for me :(

I’ve seen this pose before from Gambit.

43023bb8298c9370ba1d5ca27e806ebd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not really the same pose. Clearly Gambit is moving forward in that picture. His whole body leans forward which makes absolute sense. The statue has his lower body leaning back and seemingly stationary. Why does he need to lift his leg in that case? If you got a sense that he had just jumped over the wreckage and was landing on one foot while throwing the cards, this would work. I'm not really getting that here. It feels like he is simply lifting his leg while throwing the cards.

It's not really the same pose. Clearly Gambit is moving forward in that picture. His whole body leans forward which makes absolute sense. The statue has his lower body leaning back and seemingly stationary. Why does he need to lift his leg in that case? If you got a sense that he had just jumped over the wreckage and was landing on one foot while throwing the cards, this would work. I'm not really getting that here. It feels like he is simply lifting his leg while throwing the cards.

yup, it's just super awkward looking IMO. Would look better with both feet on the ground and his upper body whipping around to throw the cards.

Back