XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben confirmed the swap of rogue fir beast on Facebook. I have from my own sources that I'm pretty sure 2 more could change, but I won't say who until it's confirmed. I agree with spidey about movie deal as a possibility why. It was a long time ago these pieces u c were done in casting & a lot changes from then to now in what Disney could want
A removal of Rogue is just utterly depressing news for me. It won't kill my desire for the dio, but it sure diminishes it. They better be doing a 1/4 scale of her soon then.

So apparently it is in FB that there is going to be a change of characters

Rogue is being replaced by Beast.
Gambit is being replaced by Bishop
NIghtcrawler is being replaced by Psylocke

My guess is there has been something done in the deal with Marvel and Fox that makes those three characters off limits for now.... Maybe the Gambit movie.

As for patrickpooper I wouldn't engage such an obvious troll post... Just don't feed

I'm ok with the Rouge/Gambit replacement, but not Nightcrawler : (

I do like that Bishop is getting some love. Hopefully a 1/4 will following not too long from now.

This thing looks amazing! I feel like you'd have to have a giant glass box to display this in the center of your house (kind of like those displays for a community / condo developer that everyone can just stare at and takes up an insane amount of room).

I feel like Wolverine (although he's been done many times before) should always be part of a Sentinel battle...(reminds me of the 90's cartoon).

Wish they didn't replace Nightcrawler either..

Bishop is great, could buy him stand alone if he's nice. Rogue not so much but I think they had a Jubilee in the works and she's another fan favorite. Same for Psylocke, but too bad that Nightcrawler is really not getting any love lol, poor guy :(

I'm ok with the Rouge/Gambit replacement, but not Nightcrawler : (

I do like that Bishop is getting some love. Hopefully a 1/4 will following not too long from now.

I am bummed about Rogue/Gambit, but would love a bigger Bishop piece. I would love to see Forge but I am probably in a minority there.

I am bummed about Rogue/Gambit, but would love a bigger Bishop piece. I would love to see Forge but I am probably in a minority there.

I'm sure other would like to see Forge, but in all honesty I just can't picture anyone of the major companies doing him. He seems more like a custom piece instead. Who knows, if allowed XM could take the task on.

My guess is there has been something done in the deal with Marvel and Fox that makes those three characters off limits for now.... Maybe the Gambit movie.

As for patrickpooper I wouldn't engage such an obvious troll post... Just don't feed

Where on FB? XM's page? I can't find this info.

Anyway, these changes actually have me out of this purchase. Bowen's Beast is flawless (so no need for another), I have zero interest in Bishop, and I'm not sure why I have such a distaste for Psylocke (but casting Olivia in the next movie certainly solidified things).

Anyway, these changes actually have me out of this purchase. Bowen's Beast is flawless (so no need for another), I have zero interest in Bishop, and I'm not sure why I have such a distaste for Psylocke (but casting Olivia in the next movie certainly solidified things).

Seriously ...A link would've been nice from Spidey976 or sexy1575.

Btw, the only logical reason for them to pull Rogue and Gambit, would be that they plan to do them in 1:4 scale soon and don't want to overlap them with the 1:6 release. Rogue and Gambit are incredibly popular and companion pieces, would make sense.
That is, if the decision was entirely by XM. If it was from above, not much to do sadly.

I'll pass on Bishop. I'd rather they kept Nightcrawler than Psylocke, though in a perfect world I'd get both of them. Beast is meh.

Seriously ...A link would've been nice from Spidey976 or sexy1575.

Sorry guys I didn't find it directly on Facebook, but according to Ben it was stated by Seng on FB... so sorry no link

I do want to see XM's take on those three character, since I did list Beast, Psylocke and Bishop as wants -- but still hope this means that both versions will be made and folks will have a mix and match swap-out option. I really liked the Rogue sculpt and also wanted to see Nightcrawler in 1:6. While the case can be made that Rogue and Gambit are already available in 1:6 through Koto's DRS, I would like to see these from XM. Anyway, let's just hope this is the beginning of things related to the dio. As long as sales are successful I'm sure XM will continue to expand based on collector interest. I do hope Jubilee is still in. While not necessarily one of my tops, it would be nice to finally have a 1:6 version of the character.

I'm sure other would like to see Forge, but in all honesty I just can't picture anyone of the major companies doing him. He seems more like a custom piece instead. Who knows, if allowed XM could take the task on.

Agreed, I can't see any major company doing him. Would be cool to piece him with Cable and Bishop though.

Anyway, these changes actually have me out of this purchase. Bowen's Beast is flawless (so no need for another), I have zero interest in Bishop, and I'm not sure why I have such a distaste for Psylocke (but casting Olivia in the next movie certainly solidified things).[/QUOTE]

Bowen's Beast by the Kucharek brother's is perfect in my opinion. I love that piece.

Btw, the only logical reason for them to pull Rogue and Gambit, would be that they plan to do them in 1:4 scale soon and don't want to overlap them with the 1:6 release. Rogue and Gambit are incredibly popular and companion pieces, would make sense.
That is, if the decision was entirely by XM. If it was from above, not much to do sadly.

rogue's 1/6 design was awesome thats why i liked it so much for the diorama and together with gambit oyeaaa, but if they wont use this design in my eyes it was just a waste of sculpt.

good news psylocke and archangel in one diorama!! so if by some miracel rogue and the others are planned for the future I am good!

That or Rogue and Gambit have a movie coming and Marvel made a decision based on that

I think its the movie, for XM to cancel a done sculpt for a 1/4 does not make much sense
Not disagreeing, but why should the movie make a difference. There is a movie coming out next month that has Beast, Archangel and Psylocke in it. Why not take them out of the mix......in this case, two of them are actually being added. Go figure.

Back