Xiall – The Great Osteomancer Premium Format Figure (Court of the Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insane. And at December 22 Sideshow manages to place first for "robbery of the year" award. 599$ for a standard sized statue of an unlicensed character? Out of their mind. This line was dead already, Oglavaeil and Xiall are the nails in the coffin.

I think you're right, I loved the look of this line when they debut it at SDCC but with the huge edition sizes, long delays and now this insane price they have killed it off.

Ridiculous.

The price might be reasonable if it came out exactly like the prototype, but we already know that's not going to happen.

i dont get it. no base.. no licence.. no switchouts... This is no different then queen or gal how is it worth $600, pass for now.

I cannot wait for the reasoning behind the price gouge. And then when collectors remember the 23 inch lord darkness premium format , that had insane details, amazing clothing and weathering, swap out hands, and oh yeah was only what $350 ,.. hahaha this piece in the end after taxes and shipping will cost you almost $700. And i fear for the overseas collectors,.. you may end up paying close to $1000 for this piece. It looks stunning in proto pics,... but not $600 stunning. Especially when you know the version that arrives will not even be $400 stunning hahahaha. Welp sideshow you have killed your own line. way to go

She looks great, but the price is insane, it really is... If this carries on, I'll be forced out of the hobby, something has to give..

Hotdogs! Even for me that to much and I'm heavily invested into this line. Got my thor bill it cost me 654. I'm out after Oglavaeil. I think I'm done with sideshow after these last pre orders.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I've never hoped I'd win a Sideshow contest more than I do right now. Because unless I win that or they cut the price after it sits on the shelf for a while...no way I'll be able to pick this one up.

So sad... :( Kier is going to be so lonely....

I mean I guess I can put Red Sonja next to her...or...should I cancel Red Sonja for Xiall?

Idk what to do anymore everybody!!!

Hot damn, while I've got the Queen in my collection, Kier on pre-order, and have plans to nab Death's Siren, I don't see me getting anymore if $599 is now the go to price for these.

I've never hoped I'd win a Sideshow contest more than I do right now. Because unless I win that or they cut the price after it sits on the shelf for a while...no way I'll be able to pick this one up.

So sad... :( Kier is going to be so lonely....

I mean I guess I can put Red Sonja next to her...or...should I cancel Red Sonja for Xiall?

Idk what to do anymore everybody!!!

Don't cancel Red Sonja...ever!

I am speechless, to kill a line to greed, a 1/4 scale statue that has nothing more than the other, costing much less, I increase for the price of $ 200, these are crazy, :cuckoo: they do not realize what they are doing, I love the whole line but now that sell gold, are cotretto to retire with just preorders moderately priced made to date and that Queen Gallevarbe-Red Death and Kier, after them I close, too much money, waited a long time the preorder Cleopsis, but since Ms. Sideshow has well thought of firing at random prices, I think saving my 400 euro for another, I'm really disgusted by this policy market that now almost all the companies are striving!

Congratulations Sideshow good strategy to send the first place its line !! :clap :cuckoo:

Oh this price will be considered low when the others get released. I think morthigull will be $750 and up. Death will easily top $1000

Hot damn, while I've got the Queen in my collection, Kier on pre-order, and have plans to nab Death's Siren, I don't see me getting anymore if $599 is now the go to price for these.

Oh this price will be considered low when the others get released. I think morthigull will be $750 and up. Death will easily top $1000

Mortighull will be the same price as the Reaper or more, they are the same character after all, just different armor.

88.jpg

I wonder if they took into account with those 10% off original codes lurking around.

Okay 499 done... wait wait we got those 10% for those loyal collectors buying our originals... make it 600.

Even at 520 plus shipping I'm out.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Well she'll probably not ship until sometime in 2017. So we'll have plenty of time to save up! :wink1:

Back