Xiall – The Great Osteomancer Premium Format Figure (Court of the Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everything about the statue is perfect except the teeth showing along her jawline. Looking at the art print, it looks like her cheeks are emaciated, but not showing the teeth. I wish they would have gone that route on the statue.

I think everything about the statue is perfect except the teeth showing along her jawline. Looking at the art print, it looks like her cheeks are emaciated, but not showing the teeth. I wish they would have gone that route on the statue.
I'm not a big fan of the teeth showing either, but my biggest complaint with the statue is her feet. I don't like the warped, twisted look they have.

As I missed out on all the other premium art prints (well, I have Death on WL but seriously, I doubt there's a Chance he'll convert), I used my Chance to get Xiall.
Don't know if I'm going to get her statue, but the print Looks amazing.

I only joined in December and missed out pretty much of the beginning of COTD, could somebody please get me an update which prints are already gone?
I know of Death, QOTD and Kier. Did Gallevarbe/Siren already have her print? That's one I would be interested in.

No Gallevarbe print yet. Only the ones you've listed.

First was Kier, second was Queen, third Death, and Xiall is the fourth (and still in-stock).

At first I wasn't so sure about this line but then i started looking around and I totally fell in love with this piece! I want her to be my first CoTD piece but I'm not sure when she will go up. some one said on another thread that after Oglavaeil, that mortighull should be up next. Is there an order I am not aware of?

The piece is amazing! I love the random disfigurements. I mean come on guys, its a rebuilt corpse... can't always be hot lol.

This will be my only COTD purchase. I could stare at this masterpiece for a very long time. obsessed from day 1. Just want it to go up for PO already, unfortunately it'll probably be up at the beginning of next year.

I'm actually most excited for this piece, followed by Kier* It's just so different yet elegant.

I'm not a big fan of the teeth showing either, but my biggest complaint with the statue is her feet. I don't like the warped, twisted look they have.

I would prefer that they have less of an overt bunion, but I don't mind the insta-high-heel look of Kier's feet. Beats every other female having BARE feet, even Valkyries whom you'd think would be wearing footwear if only to keep their feet out of the snow. But what do I know!

If Gallevarbe had feet, they'd be bare too. Chicks be slummin' over there in the afterlife.

If you make it.. they will come...can you hear us sideshow....so far only one Court of the dead figure in 2 years.. or more..????

Back