Xiall – The Great Osteomancer Premium Format Figure (Court of the Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fremen, I'm as obsessed with her as I was with reaper general. Love her.
20161222_084436_resized_zpso7i2jcey.jpg

20161222_084537_resized_zps8uubdv7b.jpg

I got mine and she is amazing. So much detail it's ridiculous. Getting her setup out of the box was a pain but love the end result.

She is a must have if you are into this line.

Thanks for the pictures!! I was on the fence with her, but these pictures helped me jump over.

Mine has arrived and she is perfect. This piece is just mind blowingly awesome in person. I absolutely love the detail and presence on this piece.

All Rise for the Chancellor of Osteomancy!!

i1a.jpg

x23A.jpg

x5a.jpg

x6a.jpg

"Look into these cold eyes and despair"

X4A.jpg

"You have been judged!"

X8A.jpg

got mine out of the box and this has happened. problem is, i got the statue from a store in my area, not from sideshow, so i don't know what to do about it. i contacted the place where i got it from and they said they'd contact somoene about it, but until then i'm kinda in limbo on this one. a shame, too, it's such a nice piece.
20170422_135059.jpg

That sucks, rhys. My LCBS opens up any statues or 1/6 figures they sell and inspects them with the buyer before sale and makes you sign a little note that you've inspected it and accept it as is. I think it's a pretty good policy.

Hopefully you can get the hand with the scroll replaced. good thing it is joined at the wrist. Let us know how this plays out.

got mine out of the box and this has happened. problem is, i got the statue from a store in my area, not from sideshow, so i don't know what to do about it. i contacted the place where i got it from and they said they'd contact somoene about it, but until then i'm kinda in limbo on this one. a shame, too, it's such a nice piece.
View attachment 338305

bad news, months later. they couldn't replace the part for me. i got a 20% refund for it, which is better than nothing, i suppose. does anyone know of any kind of glue that'll hold the resin together well?

bad news, months later. they couldn't replace the part for me. i got a 20% refund for it, which is better than nothing, i suppose. does anyone know of any kind of glue that'll hold the resin together well?

yea thats gonna be a tough one to fix since the hand is holding up the scroll... I dont know why they wouldnt have replacement parts for this particular piece months ago, but the 20% refund is a nice chunk of money back anyways... still sucks though, its gonna be a tough fix.

Back