Xiall – The Great Osteomancer Premium Format Figure (Court of the Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look upon her the more I want to get her the detail is Amazing and the scroll with the spirit coming from it in a Ghostly Blue Form Impressive, WOW!

Al

Will you look at that?! two for the price of one:) thanks for pointing that out

That blue spirit she is conjuring is the Queen of the Dead...according to the pseudo-comic, they are supposed to be at war, being in different factions ans everything...must be some kind of warfare hex!

I want this one for sure. I think barring QC sucking horribly, I will be day 1 PO for most of this line. I think the Queen and Red death are actually the most boring of the whole line. The new ones are extremely impressive.

Xiall and the arbiter of bone are definately 2 pieces that will be day one preorders from me. I would get demithyle as well but im not agreeing with the reissue of him. I dont care if its a different sculpt or not. Sorry not trying to cause a debate we all have our own opinions.

Xiall and the arbiter of bone are definately 2 pieces that will be day one preorders from me. I would get demithyle as well but im not agreeing with the reissue of him. I dont care if its a different sculpt or not. Sorry not trying to cause a debate we all have our own opinions.

But here's the thing: If this line does well - and I think it will - there are likely to be multiple releases for each character. We might get different versions of all of these characters, not just Demithyle.

Then what?

That's an awesome idea Ramatuelle!!! But makes me hestitant now which character I should focus on! ;)

I myself would be fine with that idea because thats not a bad idea and wont be a marked decision. Demithyle the original was a standalone piece in sheer scale and design. Alot passed on it due to price and the actual piece being more macabre. Now that cotd is becoming big with all these new pieces alot of people who passed on the original are now crying and want it. If cotd was a smaller project and not as out of proporrion as its become but instead stayed a smaller niche market no one would care. You dont see anyone crying for another jack the ripper. I understand people want him to complete the collection and what not but the original outcry was to reproduce the original... Sideshow said okay but now hell fit the lineup. It just seems to be more or less catering to those who werent interested when it wasnt as popular. Its neither here nor there amd my thoughts shouldnt affect others. But im standing my ground and not buying it.

I think the line will do well, I just don't think we'll see numbers higher than the Queen. She's at 3,000 and still not sold out. I'm guessing once the hype dies down and reality sets in on how much space these babies are gonna take up, and how long the line will take to finish, then the people screaming "must have" will change their tune a bit to "I'll wait for in hand pics".

That being said, i'm obsessed with Xiall.

But here's the thing: If this line does well - and I think it will - there are likely to be multiple releases for each character. We might get different versions of all of these characters, not just Demithyle.

Then what?

Anyone picking up her print today? I'm planning on getting each faction head's print ( Already got QOD and Kier) and Death.
then displaying the rest of the statue under their factions.

Anyone picking up her print today? I'm planning on getting each faction head's print ( Already got QOD and Kier) and Death.
then displaying the rest of the statue under their factions.

I'm getting it. :) The print looks amazing.

Back