Xiall – The Great Osteomancer Premium Format Figure (Court of the Dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting for so long I don't know if this still interests me. Don't get me wrong, she's a stunning statue with outstanding detail but after the almost endless wait for Death's Siren and Kier I'm hesitant to order this and maybe wait another 2 years for her to be released and see if I can get a sweet discount.

yeah i was hyped as all hell but for some reason... it's just not doing it for me, and for stupid reasons. Mainly those eyes, clever but... I dont know it just ... doesnt seem to work

yeah i was hyped as all hell but for some reason... it's just not doing it for me, and for stupid reasons. Mainly those eyes, clever but... I dont know it just ... doesnt seem to work

Hey, as long as they are both facing the same direction, those eyes are fine with me.

Damn...another one to order. I'm glad that payments for Red Sonja don't start until a little bit into 2016, but I bet these payments will overlap. Thank god my final payment for Kier is next month! I'll sacrifice to have this though, she will look good next to the Kier PF and Jack the Ripper PF!

This WAS a day 1 preorder for me,... months ago,... before the Skeletor reveal. Now im on the fence. Xiall from a line i have no intentions of buying more of ( unless the arbiter of bone actually gets made ) or do i get Skeletor, not knowing when he drops for preorder. With jason on flex pay i can only get one ughhh choices,.... xiall.. or skeletor,... xiall or skeletor ughh

I'm nervous about the price, I have a feeling it will be well over $400.
I am pretty sure the base price for a PF has moved above $400. And these seem to have a difficult time in production. Sooo...I can see them hitting $450 now.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This WAS a day 1 preorder for me,... months ago,... before the Skeletor reveal. Now im on the fence. Xiall from a line i have no intentions of buying more of ( unless the arbiter of bone actually gets made ) or do i get Skeletor, not knowing when he drops for preorder. With jason on flex pay i can only get one ughhh choices,.... xiall.. or skeletor,... xiall or skeletor ughh

I am not even a He Man fan and Skeletor is a MUST buy. (and honestly I think even the He Man statue is really nice...I'd not get it...but it looks great)

:)

SDCC2015-Sideshow-MOTU-0001.jpg

SDCC2015-Sideshow-MOTU-012.jpg

Hahahaha when i saw $599.99 i almost wet my pants hahaha. Sideshow is getting insane with these prices. Even at $450 it was a questionable buy,.... but $600 hahaha you can keep it sideshow. It will be your next engineer and space jockey collecting dust on your shelves until you drop the price a significant amount hahaha $600

Insane. And at December 22 Sideshow manages to place first for "robbery of the year" award. 599$ for a standard sized statue of an unlicensed character? Out of their mind. This line was dead already, Oglavaeil and Xiall are the nails in the coffin.

Back