Xensation Game of Thrones Davos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks great! I'm glad they added the cloak. The outfit is simple but looks to be nicely done They really nailed the the squint, and likeness in general. The belts look good. Not worried about the boots. It's an easy fit with a repaint. I just need a better look at them in hand to see if they're in scale.

I was going to skip, but **** me, I dont think I can now. I really want a Stannis to pair with him.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Actually sword and scabbard are both plastic. I would have loved diecast, but they have to keep these figures inexpensive.

That said, I still think he looks terrific. (Don't mind the boots either.)

He comes with three extra right hands one standard gripping, one standard relaxed (both with full-length fingers) and one relaxed with shortened fingers. I'm betting the short-fingered hand was probably a last-minute addition when they realized or were told about that detail of the character.

Any chance Xensation can take over the GoT line completely?...

Right?

He comes with three extra right hands one standard gripping, one standard relaxed (both with full-length fingers) and one relaxed with shortened fingers. I'm betting the short-fingered hand was probably a last-minute addition when they realized or were told about that detail of the character.

Nice. Thanks for the info. I hadn't noticed. I was worried I was going to have to buy some extra gloved hands to modify.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Okay gents, bit of advice. I ordered Davos from Monkey on Fire and paid my deposit. Everyone else seems to have theirs but I haven’t received a request for the rest of the payment yet. I have emailed them 3 times and sent them a PM on their Facebook page and I haven’t had the courtesy of an acknowledgment yet. The same thing happens with Tywin. I didn’t receive an invoice for payment until I asked for one but this time I’m getting no response. What to do next?! I’ve ordered Bronn from KG hobbies. This is the last dealing I’ll ever have with MOF.

Thanks for the heads up. I was getting ready to pick these up through MoF but might just go with KG as I've never had a problem with them.

They have finally responded and have issued my invoice. They didn’t see my initial emails... but I’m the same. Never had an issue with KG and although I’ll have to wait a little longer I’ll be going with them in future.

It's great value, I'm glad I bought him, and the head sculpt really is quite nice (and in all honesty, much better painted than the Brienne that I got and opened at the same time), but man I initially found the outfit on this a pain in the ass to get to a point that I was happy with.

The shirt sleeves and overall drape of the main shirt, the loose and annoying as hell separate flared glove ends than never want to sit right, and the pain in the ass sword belt, and as you might expect, the body isn't much cop either & not particularly co-operative, all combine to make futzing this a royal pain. Maybe it's just me but I found figuring out the right way to put the cloak on him not as immediately obvious as I expected it to be, either.

That said, now that I've got him how I want him I'm quite pleased. And for the price, even with the annoyances and nitpicks, you really can't beat it.

Back