Xensation Game of Thrones Davos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no interest in the character but this headsculpt and figure are very nice I must say!

I finally broke down and ordered Davos from MoF but the checkout process got stuck at the Paypal "Not a bot" check. I contacted them to make sure that they received my order.

Ok, so far I've got or have pre-ordered:
Jon 1.0
Jon 2.0
Tyrion 2.0
Tormund
Davos

But that's it! No more, I tell ya!... :panic:

Every once and a while a figure arrives that just blows me away as far as capturing not only a miniature replica in 1/6th scale but the essence of the character as well.

For me, this is one of those figures.

It's truly a bare-boned figure but even without any futzing, with just a quick swap of his right hand (to the short-fingered glove) and quick set up on a basic stand, it just won me over, entirely. I'm sure that Tywin, which I haven't picked up, would provide a similar reaction.

I look over the figure and can almost hear that Irish accent saying, "If we don't put aside our enmities and band together, we will die. And then it doesn't matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne."

Davos 1.jpg

Davos 2.jpg

I still want this... but I got Joffrey recently and awaiting his arrival. Maybe Davos is next. He always looks great. And your reaction makes me even more tempted now.

But I have to ask: what is the short-fingered glove?

I forgot entirely about the missing fingers. :lol

That's okay. So did Xensation. There's only the one short-fingered hand in the box (I think there are fully-fingered right gripping and relaxed hands included), but it's kind of obvious that they threw in the accurate one at the last minute. Which I appreciated very much!

That's okay. So did Xensation. There's only the one short-fingered hand in the box (I think there are fully-fingered right gripping and relaxed hands included), but it's kind of obvious that they threw in the accurate one at the last minute. Which I appreciated very much!

Oh that's funny. Clearly the actor had a full hand throughout the show so unless they kept hitting that story point it does kind of get lost... unless he died because his fingers couldn't wrap around something to hold on to and he fell to his death. Then I would remember. But those missing fingers never really played out. Like so many other characters I guess.

Strange Davos is not called "Littlefinger".

Not going to lie, I was hoping they’d throw in his knuckle pouch necklace even though he lost it after the Blackwater... if I remember correctly.

Back