Xensation Game of Thrones Davos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Davos cape looks like Xensation had extra material from the Asmus Lothlorien capes from LOTR.

Kudos to Xensation for throwing in a little extra. Really adds to the figure. So far Xensation looks to be 2 for 2 on their GoT figures.

So apparently this is releasing next week?

Screenshot-2019-11-05-at-14-37-43.png

Why is everything landing just before Christmas... :gah: :lol

Still, thanks for the heads up. :)

He does look nice, and the green coloring would spice up the shelf...

But if I get everything I have planned, I'll be 13 figures in on GoT figures... which is quite a lot. I'm not sure how much room I can dedicate to this show beyond that. Like Brienne, Davos just didn't make the cut.

I like this character. If it ever goes on sale, I'll probably pick it up.

Currently, my only GoT figures, both still pre-orders, are Tyrion 2.0 and Jon 2.0.

I don't wish to let this line get too big but wouldn't mind a few of my favs to be added.

Currently, my only GoT figures, both still pre-orders, are Tyrion 2.0 and Jon 2.0.

I don't wish to let this line get too big but wouldn't mind a few of my favs to be added.

It's been on sale, $120ish at places I think?

:exactly: Same here...it would be very easy for me to get carried away with this line, especially with two companies providing figures! Trying just to stick to my most favourite GoT characters, but yeah, I liked Davos in the show and I'd probably pick this one up if I saw a good deal on it. :)

It's been on sale, $120ish at places I think?

That is a fantastic price, especially in today's 1/6 figure market, but I'm all in on the Asmus "Lord of the Rings" line, so I don't want to go too deeply into GoT. Perhaps if this one is still around after the new year, for the same or hopefully lower price, I'll pick it up.

:exactly: Same here...it would be very easy for me to get carried away with this line, especially with two companies providing figures! Trying just to stick to my most favourite GoT characters, but yeah, I liked Davos in the show and I'd probably pick this one up if I saw a good deal on it. :)

:duff

That is a fantastic price, especially in today's 1/6 figure market, but I'm all in on the Asmus "Lord of the Rings" line, so I don't want to go too deeply into GoT. Perhaps if this one is still around after the new year, for the same or hopefully lower price, I'll pick it up.

:duff

https://www.moftoyshop.com/en/

Monkey on Fire (which appears to be run by Xensation/Asmus) still has the Tywin figure in stock, so I'm guessing Davos will still be in stock for a little bit. Davos is only $112 shipped from them. I haven't ordered Davos yet and may get him there.

That's an amazing price. And from the looks of it, its yet another figure that puts a lot of the threezero figures to shame. Ridiculous.lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back