Xensation Game of Thrones Davos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have ordered him. Think this will be the first figure I own of a fellow Irishman! The price point is incredible really. Hope Xensation keep pumping out the more tertiary characters.

B6EA29B6-8771-4FF6-9B10-EB62EF655770.jpeg

He’s looking excellent. Xensation are smashing these out of the park!

Damn, that's pretty impressive. Must get my order in while I've still got some spare scratch.

Holy crap. Nothing that ThreeZero has put out so far looks as good as this. Screw that whole "we respect the license and will not release what ThreeZero plans on releasing" crap, start making whatever you want Xensation. If they're not going to release high quality figures for this line, someone has to.

These guys are killing it. Where are Threezero with new figures?

In fairness to TZ, they?ve announced a tonne of GOT figures this year. They just take their time in actually releasing them! Tyrion and Brienne are penned for September release according to their latest shipping schedule...which is notoriously unreliable.

Yeah that's terrific. I'm just gonna get it, too good and not that expensive to pass it. The paint looks better than the promo photos, but may have been the lighting.

Really nice looking onion knight, I never imagined I'd buy a figure of him. But I think I need to place an order. Hopefully Xensation keeps making more characters.

Holy moly! Perhaps they should have had the real license! He looks fantastic! I wonder what they could do with the main characters like Jon Snow, etc?

Back