Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, scratch the above -- just got notice that my Tywin has shipped!!! :clap

KGHobby has already shipped mine as well. Will be cool to have Tywin and all three of his children together. And as previously discussed Arya can be his cup bearer:lol

Question for anyone in the States -- what postal service does Monkey on Fire use once it hits the states from Chunghwa Post? Apparently I won't be able to track it once its here.

MoF claims 3-day service on their site and on my receipt, so I'm curious if that's a real turnaround time or if that's a generous estimate on delivery.

Question for anyone in the States -- what postal service does Monkey on Fire use once it hits the states from Chunghwa Post? Apparently I won't be able to track it once its here.

MoF claims 3-day service on their site and on my receipt, so I'm curious if that's a real turnaround time or if that's a generous estimate on delivery.

Mine arrived USPS 7 days after I sent them payment.

I just picked this guy up from KGHobby.
After looking at everyone's pictures and this review ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHSUQTVEBGc ) I knew I had to.
What a great looking figure and for only approx £80 with shipping!
Tywin was such an indomitable presence in the show, definitely one of my favourite characters.
I wasn't looking to enter the 1/6 Game of Thones range but you've all tempted me!
I think I will pair Tywin with Threezero's Joffrey to remind myself of how that little evil brat was completely owned by Tywin whenever they shared the screen!
In time I may pick up the rest of House Lannister.
I would totally snap up a Lady Olenna figure also.

I wish more figures like this, for prices like this, could be made.

:exactly: :goodpost: Same. It's a fantastic looking figure, they did a great job, I will definitely be keeping an eye on any future GoT figures that Xensation make. Great that we have both ThreeZero and them making GoT figures, hopefully we will now get a decent mix of main and side characters. :)

Finally managed to find one of these in the UK - off eBay!! :yess: Looking forward to adding Tywin to the collection.:rock

Just received Tywin. FAST shipping from Monkey on Fire when they have stock! That's 4 days door to door.

The figure itself is FANTASTIC!!! I can't believe this is $104. I think this is the BEST figure I have seen for the price.

Body is firm, clothing fits great, the head sculpt is amazing, the figure takes almost zero futzing to look great... I have no complaints. Well, I wish the belt had gold eyelets, but that's it.

If you like Tywin -- GET THIS FIGURE NOW!

tywin 2.jpg

tywin 4.jpg

tywin 5.jpg

Just received Tywin. FAST shipping from Monkey on Fire when they have stock! That's 4 days door to door.

The figure itself is FANTASTIC!!! I can't believe this is $104. I think this is the BEST figure I have seen for the price.

Body is firm, clothing fits great, the head sculpt is amazing, the figure takes almost zero futzing to look great... I have no complaints. Well, I wish the belt had gold eyelets, but that's it.

If you like Tywin -- GET THIS FIGURE NOW!

View attachment 452319

View attachment 452320

View attachment 452321

Damn that was fast!

Glad you finally got yours Wor-Gar! This is a really fantastic release. If figures were around this price or even $150 I'd buy so many more of them.

I only have White Walker and The Hound so far of the ThreeZero figures, but I'm tempted to say that this Tywin figure is better than both of them.

White Walker has much more detailing (head, body, outfit) for sure, but man if $100 Tywin doesn't hold his own standing next to him.

I wished I liked Tywin more, because this figure looks amazing. I'd be down to see a Night King from them, or any character really. Excellent work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back