Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Last week, I emailed them and they said they had Tywin "in stock" at the warehouse and will ship as soon as I pay -- so I paid and a few hours later I got an email that said "we are delayed until late April". I even had "3 day shipping" on my order which I thought was fantastic. This is exactly why I am always skittish to use new, unproven sellers.

Anyway, end of April is soon, so hopefully this isn't going to be one of those 'constant delay' things. So much for 3-days though.

This type of stuff is why I avoid places with names like "monkey on fire" also. I'm thinking of going with them because KG and onesixthkit aren't an option any longer but I'm going to wait until others confirm they got their orders.

I waited on this because I wanted to see final product from an unknown toy company, and now that I like the final product well enough I have to track one down via an unknown distributor:lol.

TNS has him in stock according to their website, I got mine from them safe and sound. Costs a little more now, but another option out there.

Three Zero just teased a Joffrey! Would go great with Tywin. Also, Xensation has a poll going for their next GOT figure.

233049facec4ba1909529b599a795492.jpg

3cec7a1b9c9c072665c9535dedf291b1.jpg

929a570d6c884bad422e4fa766cfe82f.jpg

Three Zero just teased a Joffrey! Would go great with Tywin. Also, Xensation has a poll going for their next GOT figure.

233049facec4ba1909529b599a795492.jpg

3cec7a1b9c9c072665c9535dedf291b1.jpg

929a570d6c884bad422e4fa766cfe82f.jpg

My vote goes to Tormund!!!

milk.jpg

As for my Advisor order... My package arrived safely today from "Monkey on Fire." Exactly 1 week after ordering and paying for my purchase (the 18th).

The figure looks great in hand too (no pun :wacky) and for $104 shipped, it is a great value! I will take pictures of him this coming week since my area has a lot of rain in the forecast. I will be off to see Endgame tonight. :wave

Just opened my Tywin. I am definitely impressed, great likeness in the head sculpt. Just looking at it, I can easily imagine him saying "Any man who must say 'I am the King', is no true King."

The belt texture looks rather bland, but it doesn't detract much from the figure to me. I particularly like the old man hands, they actually have wrinkles. The body is sturdy with tight joints. All in all he's well worth the $112 I spent on him.

HK uses the same $ symbol as the U.S. On your final confirmation screen for the payment it will show the exchanged cost.

Yeah, I got in touch with HG. The conversion doesn't show until the last page. After seeing that massive price tag I was too scared to hit any button with the fear of accidentally buying what I thought was nearly $700.lol I got it straightened out and sent payment for $90. So all together it came to $117. Can't beat it.
Oberyn, but they should also include Ygritte.
Yes! She's an insta-buy, too. Plus, Rose Leslie and Kit Harrington had great chemistry and would eventually marry. Harrington and Clarke......not so much. Like at all.lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I started taking some photos today. Here is a headshot. I'll be posting more with a link next week. This figure turned out great!

DSCN1333.jpg

I think that's a damn fine head sculpt for a bootleg. Better than some of the early releases from threezero.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This figure is seriously awesome. Got mine and did my mods. Repainted the hair and beard, replaced the hands, glued some very thin cardboard on the inside of his outfit to make it more crisp and flat and painted the inside and edges of his belt the same maroon color.

That’s it. Far and above a better figure than any threezero and consistent with asmus’ better stuff. And for that price? No brainer

Some pictures? Thanks [emoji1317][emoji1317]
Which colors did you use for hair and beard?

Back