XD TOYS 1/6th Scale Captain of Octopus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing that it's a complete recast of the HT one but how is the scale? I had the HT one and sold it because it was so short compared to the Jack Sparrow figure.

I'm guessing that it's a complete recast of the HT one but how is the scale? I had the HT one and sold it because it was so short compared to the Jack Sparrow figure.

I'm no expert but I'm 99% certain that this will be smaller/shorter than the original HT figure since it's a recast.

True but the Jack Sparrow figures were much too tall/large and out of scale. The original AWE and DMC Jack's tower over the DX06. I even put the AWE Jack'a clothes on a current gen body and they are huge! It was like a child trying to fit into their father's clothes :lol

I seem to recall a few members here swapping out parts of the original Hot Toys body underneath Jones with something larger (Predator maybe?) to give the figure more height. I don't know if that will be possible with this KO, but it might be worth a try.

Just got him from kg hobby IMG_3616.JPGIMG_3619.JPGIMG_3625.JPGIMG_3627.JPGIMG_3628.JPG

Great pics! :)

I have a question that effects my buying decision on this: can the pipe fit in his mouth like the original Hot Toys figure?

What's the cheapest people have managed to get this? Is KG the lowest?

Cool collection, fig looks great. Thanks for the pics. I would of got this maybe a year or two ago but I'm trying to slim my collection right down now.

This does look very good for a bootleg I must say. I can't wait to get one of my favourite movie villains in 1:6 scale. :yess:

Pipe doesn't seem to fit. I tried quickly I'll try again tomorrow

Dang. I'm probably the only person disappointed by this aspect since I would have displayed the figure with the pipe in his mouth. Either way this still looks very impressive for a KO and I hope everyone else is happy with the figure.

Selling my organs for the original Hot Toys figure it is then. :rotfl

I've got the Hot Toys one and I'm getting this one too. Will try and take some side-by-side pictures when I get it.

Back