Xbox360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skate 1 is better on the Xbox and Skate 2 is better on the PS3.
But on both accounts it's so marginal it's not even worth arguing about.

Skate 2 is not better on the Ps3. There are more mircopauses on PS3 and slowdowns. Ps3 does look nicer though that's because it was developed on the Ps3 and ported on 360. Trust me I know... worked on it.

Holy ^^^^, Microsoft is gorilla ^^^^ing Sony and Nintendo right now at E3!!!! lololololololol

Facebook, Twitter, 1080P Netflix, full games available for downloading. And free stream radio from Last.fm!!

To bad no Blu-Ray. Guess I'll have to keep the PS3 around.

I would rather download a movie in 1080p with 5.1 audio on my 360 than in 720p with 2.0 audio on the PS3.

But I would rather watch a movie on Blu-ray with HD audio and no download times or questionable "start in 720 then switch to 1080 when it's buffered enough" and all the menus, special features, etc. This is not a killer for Blu-ray sales or rental, in my book.

(Not to mention the fact that I don't even have access to my 360 right now because it's been mailed off for the RROD repair.)

But for all the movies I don't own on Blu-Ray and just want to check out, that's gonna be awesome!!

Hell, my BR copy of The Thing and my 360/Netflix HD copy look just about the same anyways. lulz

I've gotten an email yesterday stating that my xbox is on it's way back to me from the repair center.

I kind of hope that they've put a Jasper in it.

I must confess my love for my Xbox.

This weekend I noticed an old friend from Canada online. We started a chat and talked for over 2 hours about this and that. The whole time we talked we compared Achievements 2 times and I played Peggle (locally), Batman (locally), Kung Fu Panda (locally, don't ask), Battlefield 1943 (Xbox Live), and we played Texas Holdem together online. The whole time there was not one glitch, pause, or break in communication and the online games never studdered a single time.

That right there is why Xbox kicks ass. To think that during that we could have started up a movie over Netflix together too is even more amazing. I really hope they don't give us a Xbox 520 for a looooong time.

Back