Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised they changed this so fast, but MS has been having a PR nightmare since they announced the initial concepts. They also clarified this is will require a system update, and the family sharing is not going to be in place at launch. And the game library as you go will now only apply to digital titles. Which makes sense, for all the big talk MS has had about killing Sony and how they are not competition is was MS that changed to be more like Sony in the end.

well it's obvious they couldn't resist all the hate they were getting

wether by E-mails .. by news articles... maybe even real life people ..

now about that only 21 countries will get it by launch

What's to stop them from implementing the check in later?

There would need to be an earth-shattering exclusive for me to even ponder the idea of getting it.

Not a thing..except for the thing that stopped them in the first place. They now know exactly how gamers will react to that sort of thing and im guessing they'll think long and hard before trying it again. There's technically nothing stopping Sony, MS or N from doing this kind of crap, but I think they all see how ill adviced it would be at this point and time. Down the road....thats probably inevitable.

They also took the Start button out of Windows for Windows 8...then brought it back. Does their management even know what they are doing?

Well yeah, they try to make advances, however it's been proven people can't handle change. So what do you do just pump out the same thing over and over never making any changes or actually try to make advances?

well it's obvious they couldn't resist all the hate they were getting

wether by E-mails .. by news articles... maybe even real life people ..

now about that only 21 countries will get it by launch

Doubtful that will change but It will be region unlocked.

Neither pervious system was released world wide at launch.

Well yeah, they try to make advances, however it's been proven people can't handle change. So what do you do just pump out the same thing over and over never making any changes or actually try to make advances?

First off, you don't make a touchscreen UI and try and shoehorn it onto non-mobile devices.

Family game sharing is out. Also the disc has to be in the console now for it to work. (like this gen)

Don't even waste your time you got to have space to really enjoy Kinect and the games for it are lacking.

I've heard that it's very intuitive and captures you well. But I've heard like you said that a lot that the games suck.

Them changing it, just goes to show how stupid they were in the first place.
And I bet they were biting their nails, seeing the ratio of preorders, and continued bad press, such as recently on Jimmy Fallon. Where it was once again noted that PS4 doesn't require that crap.

It's great, they want to compete now and do the right thing.
But still makes em look like little pansies now anyway lol

Let's see how long it takes for them to cut the price by 100 bucks now lol
:slap

Glad to see MS changed their stance on things. I'm still getting a PS4 at launch, but now I may consider getting this down the road.

Back