X-Men Wolverine LED Light Resin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GungFu

Super Freak
Reaction score
First of all: please excuse me if this has been posted before, but I just had to show you all this super cool X-Men Wolverine LED Light figure/statue that I just happen to stumble into while checking out some stuff on eBay.

mxfk5qi9VawrhCV.jpg

lsr68D0gZH7wGjo.jpg

49ZJ6tVWz746gLo.jpg

wVQ2PpSlqI9bUgK.jpg

Now check out the figure with the red LED light effect:

JYG32r4M4sWzB4e.jpg

Jyy0uZ3UdblpUwa.jpg

zC9WlUupiKuYPQ8.jpg

xhLyqV7EwNbobBS.jpg

Features:
*With real like hand tailored real shirt and jeans ,leather belt and detailed buckle!
*Real like claws,life style design,arms and legs connected by magnet,more safe and natural.
*Statue Size:1/5 scale, statue height 31cm.
*Weight:N.W for statue:2100g.
*Material:polyresin .
*Packing:Blister and printed cardboard box.
*Accessories:LED lighting base,Rechargeable batteries, 12v,1000mA charger.
*Qty:100pcs limited only.
Release date: 25th Sep,2010.

Does anyone know if this is an official release ?

That is indeed awesome. I've seen it somewhere before, not sure if it was in the marvel section here or on ebay, but it does look fantastic. Especially with the LED's on. :rock

Hey Gung Fu you should have posted this in the Marvel section, anyway the mod will move this to it...

I've seen this before. it looks great and the light up base is awesome, but it looks nothing like Hugh IMO. Plus for the price this goes for you can just get you a HT one that is 1/6 unlike this which is 1/5. Or you could just wait for the possible PF from SS. It's still a marvelous piece nonetheless :wink1:

This looks much better than the SSC Logan PF. I don't collect movie version statues. However, this does looks good. Base is very nice.

Very cool piece with a good pose and outstanding display. Only quip is that it does not look like Hugh at all imo but if I were a Wolvie fan I'd buy it instantly regardless :)

This is a bootleg item and as such no discussion of sales are allowed.

What differentiates a custom from a bootleg then? You let people resculpt sideshow head sculpts and sell them on the forum, but this statue is not allowed? LOL!!! :slap

I am assuming resculpting head and selling on forum is not much of a big deal, since the licensed items are already sold, versus selling on ebay over n over (without license).

I thought Hugh played wolverine really well!

Don't get me wrong, I know Hugh from Musical Theatre in London's West End and he did a great acting job as Wolvie - but for me (in my stubborn mind) Wolverine will always be - a Short, Hairy, Vicious, Tank of a guy - not a six foot handsome aussie fella LOL. He's a great actor and did well with what he had but for me it was purely aesthetics, nothing against Hugh or his acting. :peace:wave

Back