Statue Kotobukiya 90's Cartoon X-Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very surprised that these do not come with bases. I hope that these statues will stand on their own.

They're so small, I'm sure they will. Rogue and dark phoenix are the exceptions. Wish they'd given rogue a better base though, it looks very cheap

I respect everyone opinions in this thread but I don't think this line is very good, saw 5 of them yesterday at my local store and they look cheap, tiny and plastic with some horrible seams, something that I would not pay more than 20 dolars a piece, and they cost more than double that money, standard Kotobukiya overpricing.

I really wish neca or some other company delivers a good line of this 92 series with action figures instead, like the ninja turtles one or the BTAS by Dc collectibles.

I respect everyone opinions in this thread but I don't think this line is very good, saw 5 of them yesterday at my local store and they look cheap, tiny and plastic with some horrible seams, something that I would not pay more than 20 dolars a piece, and they cost more than double that money, standard Kotobukiya overpricing.

I really wish neca or some other company delivers a good line of this 92 series with action figures instead, like the ninja turtles one or the BTAS by Dc collectibles.

I can agree with that. When I saw them at my LCS, there was no way I could justify the price for them. They look cool and nostalgia seems to be the driving force.

Back