Statue Kotobukiya 90's Cartoon X-Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol they are not meant to be high end. But i think the prices could be less

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

0c3303dc8ab8c5f4c0449570fd8eb4e0.jpg

95e02b0961018b0a338bd630192c3a0f.jpg

e4cb3c315fcef1e340c4306b9b085958.jpg

Lol they are not meant to be high end. But i think the prices could be less

The prices are ridiculous. Even if they keep the same price on the Storm and Rogue packs, you're spending over $409 to get these sets of plastic figurines.

These look like Happy Meal toys to me.

They are exactly what they are meant to be........3D cartoons. I'm sure most of us who were crazy about the animated series think they are perfect. Could they be cheaper? Sure. Basically they are like static Marvel Legends figures. I've been wanting something like these for the longest time, so I'll pay the price.

They are exactly what they are meant to be........3D cartoons. I'm sure most of us who were crazy about the animated series think they are perfect. Could they be cheaper? Sure. Basically they are like static Marvel Legends figures. I've been wanting something like these for the longest time, so I'll pay the price.
Nailed it

Good for you.

Phoenix reveal looks cool. I hope that doesn't mean we won't get a regular Jean Grey though.

Granted all she did for most of the series was push around Charles' wheelchair and then make orgasm noises and pass out every time anything actually happened but, imo, it would fit the rest of the look of the team here better.

(also, still hoping for an Archangel, and a Magneto in a plastic ball lol)

There has to be a Jean. Phoenix doesn't really count as part of the team and the team is incomplete without Jean.

These are the going rates for Kotobukiya statues; and you're getting 2 for each package besides Professor X. I think these are pretty good value, they're 1/10 scale too, so a little bigger. Surprised people are upset at the prices.

These are the going rates for Kotobukiya statues; and you're getting 2 for each package besides Professor X. I think these are pretty good value, they're 1/10 scale too, so a little bigger. Surprised people are upset at the prices.
Bigger than what? These are usually 7 inches

Just saw Rogue and Gambit up for pre-order on a Japanese site. Pictures courtesy Hobby Search.
10553581a.jpg
10553581a6.jpg
10553581a8.jpg
10553581a7.jpg
10553581a10.jpg
10553581a2.jpg
10553581a13.jpg
10553581a12 (1).jpg

are these 1/6 scale? If so those pics don't impress me when compared to Koto's 1/6 batman and superman (Jim Lee). IMO the sculpt and paint apps lack crisp detail and just seem more like action figures vs the level of detail in Koto's 1/6 Bats & Supes

are these 1/6 scale? If so those pics don't impress me when compared to Koto's 1/6 batman and superman (Jim Lee). IMO the sculpt and paint apps lack crisp detail and just seem more like action figures vs the level of detail in Koto's 1/6 Bats & Supes

Thery’re 1/10 and they’re going for the cartoon look not detailed.

Back