Statue Kotobukiya 90's Cartoon X-Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I didn't know that when I bought them. They are as nice as any Blu Rays or dvds I own, so I kept them

Toy-Fair-2018-Kotobukiya-Marvel-014.jpg
Toy-Fair-2018-Kotobukiya-Marvel-013.jpg
Toy-Fair-2018-Kotobukiya-Marvel-006.jpg
Toy-Fair-2018-Kotobukiya-Marvel-008.jpg

Definitely getting this to pair with the adi granov avengers. Oh and FINALY they show the Erick Sosa DRS Storm Fine Art![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150 for 4x 1/10 figures. Not too bad when you consider one goes for about 50-70

So I get that these are 1/10 scale, but how tall are they (average height-ish)?

I really think its on purpose. I mean al their other 1/10 sculpts are great. Except for the movie ones

Ya I do too, don't really like the style though, wonderful characters and nostalgia but not for me. Loved the Marvel Now X men artfx line, picked all those up. Wish these were as detailed but understand what they are going for

Ya I do too, don't really like the style though, wonderful characters and nostalgia but not for me. Loved the Marvel Now X men artfx line, picked all those up. Wish these were as detailed but understand what they are going for

That's a powerful tool that these companies use against us collectors....and it works. :lol

It's crazy how much the offerings for collectibles for so many of these properties have increased. I would have loved to have owned these as a kid (and admired from afar.) Koto did a good job at recognizing that.

Damn these guys look like they jumped straight out of the cartoon. I know they look very minimalist, but that just adds to their 90s toon authenticity.

IT's a shame jubilee doesn't come with a fireworks accessory - her pose looks a bit random without one.

If we're getting Bishop, do we know who else were' getting? Colosus or Archangel?

Just saw pictures of Rogue and Gambit. I think they look outstanding. They did a great job matching Rogue's colors. Love this line and have been waiting for these two the most.

She has actually been up for a while at many other outlets. Sideshow is a little slow with these.

Back