X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is time to give some love to one of the best Bowen statues ever produced.

You can check out the entire blog post with plenty of pics and an introduction video here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Colossus Statue by Bowen Designs

8722713560_950b0e5bb2_c.jpg

Nice review of the colossus piece, i almost got that one more times then i can count i just keep holding off hoping they will make a new action colossus on a sentinel base :pray: Very cool statue tho, also i finally got my action magneto statue that your awesome review helped talk me into and i couldn't be happier with it. It is so incredible and it is gonna be the centerpiece to the xmen vs sentinels display i am working on in the corner of my game room, keep up the great work here remy!

I hope Bowen makes your(and my) Colossus dreams come true!

I'm glad I helped you see the light with the Magneto. It's just too good for a collector to pass up. It certainly works as a center piece.

I will indeed continue. Thanks for the support!

Great Great Review; Gabe, This Review has been Colossus Approved.

@ Xeno:I asked Randy on Ask Randy about a New Colossus, his reply was next series :yess: but he did not state whether it was a Standard pose or Action.
From what I have read over at Statue Marvels over the years and deduced is that they are going for a Action Pose :pray::pray::pray:

Last edited:
Great Great Review; Gabe, This Review has been Colossus Approved.

@ Xeno:I asked Randy on Ask Randy about a New Colossus, his reply was next series :yess: but he did not stste whether it was a Standard pose or Action.
From what I have read over at Statue Marvels over the years and deduced is that they are going for a Action Pose :pray::pray::pray:

I'm glad it met your high standards Mr. Rasputin!

X-factor Jean Grey Statue Introduction Vid

Here's the video for Miss Grey

[ame="https://youtu.be/y47wGhPhQ7A"]https://youtu.be/y47wGhPhQ7A[/ame]

That is so awesome, thanks for the info colossus :1-1: I can't wait to see what Bowen comes up with for that kick *** character. Remy I liked the gambit review, I wish the Bowen gambit had that paint job instead of the dark blue, that sideshow gambit is the best statue I've seen of a great character, I would own it if it were in scale with my other statues, but since I don't it's great to check out yours :clap

That is so awesome, thanks for the info colossus :1-1: I can't wait to see what Bowen comes up with for that kick *** character. Remy I liked the gambit review, I wish the Bowen gambit had that paint job instead of the dark blue, that sideshow gambit is the best statue I've seen of a great character, I would own it if it were in scale with my other statues, but since I don't it's great to check out yours :clap

I'm glad. We can't get them all right? (a question to you and to my conscience:))

The Bowen Gambit is just not a great statue all around, which is why I don't have it.

:lol damn conscience, keepin me from getting all these statues :lol
I definitely agree about that Bowen gambit I like the pose, but the paint and sculpt are pretty bad, I almost bought 1 to have it repainted but i decided to hold out for bowens inevitable new 1. Sideshow really got it right with their gambit, hopefully Bowen will do an action statue of gambit and colossus with new sentinel bases and make us some happy collectors :pray:

:lol damn conscience, keepin me from getting all these statues :lol
I definitely agree about that Bowen gambit I like the pose, but the paint and sculpt are pretty bad, I almost bought 1 to have it repainted but i decided to hold out for bowens inevitable new 1. Sideshow really got it right with their gambit, hopefully Bowen will do an action statue of gambit and colossus with new sentinel bases and make us some happy collectors :pray:

That would be a dream come true. I know those are coming, but the Sentinel debris bases would be beyond awesome!

Wolverine Action Classic Statue by Bowen Designs

I haven't given enough attention to Wolverine. I thought I would spend some time on giving Logan the sort of attention he deserves. This is what I consider to be the best Wolverine statue in existence. You can check out more pics and an introductory video at my blog by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Wolverine Action Classic Statue by Bowen Designs

8741859705_d884f8db12_c.jpg

Enjoy!

Great review that is an awesome wolverine think ill have to pick up a few bowen wolverines for my collection :)

Great review that is an awesome wolverine think ill have to pick up a few bowen wolverines for my collection :)

Thanks Antman! This feature was for you. You were right about there being a Wolverine vacuum thus far in my posts.

This statue especially is certainly worth getting!

That Wolverine looks great Reme. I've been wanting to see a good review on this piece :)

It was my pleasure to provide it!

Thanks Antman! This feature was for you. You were right about there being a Wolverine vacuum thus far in my posts.

This statue especially is certainly worth getting!

It was my pleasure to provide it!

I think I'm going to have too my bowen list is now this , weapon x and old man logan. :)

Here's the video of Wolverine Action Classic Statue:

[ame="https://youtu.be/Xurj8vnJCWU"]https://youtu.be/Xurj8vnJCWU[/ame]

Rogue Statue by Bowen Designs

It's time to give some sugah to everyone's favorite southern belle with a deadly touch. This is the first full sized Rogue statue produced by Bowen Designs in 2007. It's beautiful and has one of the most dynamic bases I've ever seen.

I've posted plenty of pics and an introductory video at my blog which you can check out by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Rogue Statue by Bowen Designs

8753080924_517711020d_c.jpg

Re: Rogue Statue by Bowen Designs

I haven't given enough attention to Wolverine. I thought I would spend some time on giving Logan the sort of attention he deserves. This is what I consider to be the best Wolverine statue in existence. You can check out more pics and an introductory video at my blog by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Wolverine Action Classic Statue by Bowen Designs

8741859705_d884f8db12_c.jpg

Enjoy!

Here's the video of Wolverine Action Classic Statue:

https://youtu.be/Xurj8vnJCWU

It's time to give some sugah to everyone's favorite southern belle with a deadly touch. This is the first full sized Rogue statue produced by Bowen Designs in 2007. It's beautiful and has one of the most dynamic bases I've ever seen.

I've posted plenty of pics and an introductory video at my blog which you can check out by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Rogue Statue by Bowen Designs

8753080924_517711020d_c.jpg

Great Reviews my Friend, Enjoyed them, Great Posts

Weapon X Statue by Bowen Designs

It's time to reshed some light on one of the most impressive releases from early last year. This is the coolest Weapon X statue that exists! Thanks Bowen Designs!

Plenty more pics and an introductory video can be seen on my blog by clicking here:

Don't forget to voice your opinion of this statue on the poll at the end of the post.

Thanks and enjoy!

Your Doctor

RL :D

The weapon x statue is awesome thanks for pics and review :)

I saw this in a store a couple of months ago and was astounded by the quality of the piece

The weapon x statue is awesome thanks for pics and review :)

I saw this in a store a couple of months ago and was astounded by the quality of the piece

You are welcome!

Your collection would thank you if you plan on adding it :hi5:

Back