X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1/4 Scale Bishop Arrives

Thats An Awesome Bishop! I Want One but In The Lee Costume And With A Mullet!
I'm happy to finally have this amazing Bishop statue
8887050586_1f870cea6b_c.jpg

There are plenty of pics and an introduction video on my blog which you can find here:

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com/2013/05/bishop-14-scale-custom-statue-on-nimrod.html

Enjoy! I know I am!

Wow that Bishop is ****ing awesome!! If this was in scale with my other xmen statues i would be all over it. I kinda wish the new Bowen one had this version of bishop as its the one I prefer but it will be cool to have a classic version too. Thanks for sharing another great piece Remy!

Thats An Awesome Bishop! I Want One but In The Lee Costume And With A Mullet!

It can come with a switch out head that is the Mullet version and a cloth red scarf which would make it the Jim Lee/original costume version. I chose to get the more modern look.

Wow that Bishop is ****ing awesome!! If this was in scale with my other xmen statues i would be all over it. I kinda wish the new Bowen one had this version of bishop as its the one I prefer but it will be cool to have a classic version too. Thanks for sharing another great piece Remy!

It's my pleasure. Hopefully Bowen will put out a variant of theirs with a more modern look to it. As far as this one being in scale with other Xmen statue, I know that he looks great next to Gambit PFF!

What! Any Pics If So Where Do I Get It?
It can come with a switch out head that is the Mullet version and a cloth red scarf which would make it the Jim Lee/original costume version. I chose to get the more modern look.

It's my pleasure. Hopefully Bowen will put out a variant of theirs with a more modern look to it. As far as this one being in scale with other Xmen statue, I know that he looks great next to Gambit PFF!

Jean Grey - Original X-men Statue

Given that the 4th of the original X-men set is on the cusp of being released, I thought I would give some renewed attention to the pieces that have already been rolled out. I thought I would start by giving Jean the spotlight.

If you're interested in seeing more, I have pics and an introductory video on my blog which you can check out by clicking here:

Live long and prosper!

I know you're a bit biased:) Thanks Al!

Here you go. This is from the guy that made it:

8645506794_66787e137c.jpg

:thud: Amazing, best bishop ever, the colors and sculpt are perfect. I like the lighter blue of this statue better then the darker blue of the new bowen piece it looks more like bishop to me(still luv the new Bowen one tho) hopefully Bowen will do nimrod or a nimrod base at some point, that would kick ***. Also nice review on the koto colossus he is a freaking wrecking ball and that statue really shows it :rock

Another Excellent Review my Friend of the Original Jean Grey, Great Post; Gabe

Thanks Al! Always a pleasure to hear from you.

:thud: Amazing, best bishop ever, the colors and sculpt are perfect. I like the lighter blue of this statue better then the darker blue of the new bowen piece it looks more like bishop to me(still luv the new Bowen one tho) hopefully Bowen will do nimrod or a nimrod base at some point, that would kick ***. Also nice review on the koto colossus he is a freaking wrecking ball and that statue really shows it :rock

I bet the blue on the Bowen peice will look fine in person. I can't wait to get that one.

Bowen and Nimrod are meant to be. I hope it happens soon!

Thanks for checking out my stuff xeno!

Gladiator of the Shi'ar Statue by Bowen Designs

It is my pleasure to once again take a close look at the head of the Shi'ar imperial guard. This is the best Gladiator anyone has ever produced... ya hear me Ridley Scott \m/

If you'd like to take a closer look I've got more pics and an introductory video on my blog which you can see by clicking here:

X-men:Statues of Future Past - Gladiator Statue by Bowen Designs

8991922847_0d7f8be3c9_b.jpg

Thanks for checking out my blog. It's much appreciated!

Enjoyed your Review on Gladiator; Gabe, I gave the character a X-Perfect based on who he is and not on your Review my Friend

They are both Great Pieces in there own right and if you are a Cyclops Fan Classic or Modern you can not Go Wrong, that said, Great Show and Review my Friend and Great Post; Gabe

Back