X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowen Designs Action Magneto Blog Post

My fellow X-fans,

I've just posted an update to my blog featuring the brand spankin' new Bowen Designs Action Statue just released this week. Enjoy!

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Bowen Designs Action Magneto Statue is in the house!

8638480867_c99a5efa75_c.jpg

Great pose, fantastic base, larger then life feel. But whats up with his top teeth? It looks like hes got a mouth guard. Or maybe bad dentures, he is pretty old....

Great pose, fantastic base, larger then life feel. But whats up with his top teeth? It looks like hes got a mouth guard. Or maybe bad dentures, he is pretty old....

Ha... I think you hit the nail on the head.

It's funny I didn't even notice it until you brought that up. In person the detail just doesn't stand out. Believe me, you're not looking at his teeth when you have this prize in front of you.

Awesome collection and great videos, I would love that deadpool statue to go with my others, and the cable retro, the xmen statues with the destroyed sentinel bases have always been my favorites. You should do a video of your whole collection room, I would luv to see all those amazing statues displayed together.

Awesome collection and great videos, I would love that deadpool statue to go with my others, and the cable retro, the xmen statues with the destroyed sentinel bases have always been my favorites. You should do a video of your whole collection room, I would luv to see all those amazing statues displayed together.

Thanks xenowolf!

The statues with destroyed sentinel parts are definitely the coolest. I'm really looking forward to the forthcoming Bishop on a sentinel head.

I hope you're able to get your hands on Deadpool and Cable at some point. They're both great!

As far as doing a video of my whole collection room, I'm saving that for last. I want to do something special with that. Sort of do it in a documentary style with actual edits, etc. In order to do that though I need to put aside some time for it, which will happen in the future.

Stay tuned...

Looking forward to it, and I hope to see a review from u of that bishop statue when it comes out, Bowen did another great job with that one.

Another Great Review my Friend, Havok is another on my list of wants, I think you are on something with your in-house reviews, it gives the New Collectors and some older a real world opion on said X- Universe characters, Great Job and Great Post; Gabe

Thanks xenowolf!

The statues with destroyed sentinel parts are definitely the coolest. I'm really looking forward to the forthcoming Bishop on a sentinel head.

I hope you're able to get your hands on Deadpool and Cable at some point. They're both great!

As far as doing a video of my whole collection room, I'm saving that for last. I want to do something special with that. Sort of do it in a documentary style with actual edits, etc. In order to do that though I need to put aside some time for it, which will happen in the future.

Stay tuned...

I am also looking forward to Bishop. It is one of my most (if not the most) anticipated Bowen statues of 2013. I have Deadpool but I missed on the original retro Cable and I am not a fan of the new action version.

Another Great Review my Friend, Havok is another on my list of wants, I think you are on something with your in-house reviews, it gives the New Collectors and some older a real world opion on said X- Universe characters, Great Job and Great Post; Gabe

Thanks Al! I hope your Alex Summers dreams come true some day. Thanks for the great remarks!

I am also looking forward to Bishop. It is one of my most (if not the most) anticipated Bowen statues of 2013. I have Deadpool but I missed on the original retro Cable and I am not a fan of the new action version.

I hope you can find a retro Cable one day at a reasonable price!

Back