X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kotobukiya Gambit Statue

I thought this very cool statue deserved some renewed attention so I shot an introduction vid and some new pics.

8683137655_6d6bc72bfe_b.jpg

You can check out more on this statue at my blog:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Kotobukiya X-men Danger Room Session Gambit Fine Art Statue

I posted new HD video introductions of Dazzler and Custom Logan Bust full sized statue conversion. Remember, if you want to improve the quality of a youtube video you can click the "spur icon" on the bottom right menu (2nd icon from the left). These vids can be enjoyed up to 1080p. Enjoy!

Dazzler:

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com/2013/04/dazzler-statue-by-bowen-designs.html

Logan Bust Full Sized Statue

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com/2013/04/logan-bust-by-bowen-desings-custom-full.html

Last edited:
Nice reviews as always, that action magneto is IMO the best magneto representation out there and it's forcing me to break into collecting villain statues, my wallet is crying but I can't wait to get that one. That gambit is nice but a little to big to go with my other Bowen stuff, I really hope Bowen does a new gambit museum pose with black paint instead of that dark blue or better yet an action gambit on a destroyed sentinel foot or arm. Luv how that x-force archangel came out too, I would have liked bowens new one to have his x-force symbol on his suit and base still looking cool tho. Sorry for rambling, keep up the great reviews doc!

Nice reviews as always, that action magneto is IMO the best magneto representation out there and it's forcing me to break into collecting villain statues, my wallet is crying but I can't wait to get that one. That gambit is nice but a little to big to go with my other Bowen stuff, I really hope Bowen does a new gambit museum pose with black paint instead of that dark blue or better yet an action gambit on a destroyed sentinel foot or arm. Luv how that x-force archangel came out too, I would have liked bowens new one to have his x-force symbol on his suit and base still looking cool tho. Sorry for rambling, keep up the great reviews doc!

Thanks man! Although your wallet might be crying over the villains choice, you're face certainly won't be (unless they're tears of choice). Feel free to ramble any time, this is my favorite subject!

Man stop posting so many awesome reviews, your making me wanna get them. :lol I almost went for action magneto after seeing your review but decided wouldnt work in my display. Now i want the clear iceman...

Man stop posting so many awesome reviews, your making me wanna get them. :lol I almost went for action magneto after seeing your review but decided wouldnt work in my display. Now i want the clear iceman...

They call me the statue pusher!

I hope your search for clear Iceman is successful and not too painful.

Nice review of the colossus piece, i almost got that one more times then i can count i just keep holding off hoping they will make a new action colossus on a sentinel base :pray: Very cool statue tho, also i finally got my action magneto statue that your awesome review helped talk me into and i couldn't be happier with it. It is so incredible and it is gonna be the centerpiece to the xmen vs sentinels display i am working on in the corner of my game room, keep up the great work here remy!

Nice review of the colossus piece, i almost got that one more times then i can count i just keep holding off hoping they will make a new action colossus on a sentinel base :pray: Very cool statue tho, also i finally got my action magneto statue that your awesome review helped talk me into and i couldn't be happier with it. It is so incredible and it is gonna be the centerpiece to the xmen vs sentinels display i am working on in the corner of my game room, keep up the great work here remy!

I hope Bowen makes your(and my) Colossus dreams come true!

I'm glad I helped you see the light with the Magneto. It's just too good for a collector to pass up. It certainly works as a center piece.

I will indeed continue. Thanks for the support!

Back