X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: I think some people were just feeling burnt by the titles in general at that time. Michael Fassbender rocked 1st class tho. :banana

I know I was one of those people. :) I'd all but written the X-Men films off prior to First Class. I was so disgusted by X3.

No, that's what people who've dated good looking girls have come to discover. People who get stuck with the "third wheel" aka "the girlfriend" usually use your defense. :wink1:

lol, well, people say that is what's inside that counts, which can be true, but the first time you look at someone you start making assumptions about them, start checking them out, first impressions, also, it might be true real beauty is on the inside, but you date someone you like usually, I think what you just said applies to ridiculously good looking girls, girls that rely on the physical beauty because they don't have much going on else, but people are more shallow than you give them credit for, we all are interested in physical beauty one way or the other, the difference is how low your standards get when you are desperate :wink1:

lol, well, people say that is what's inside that counts, which can be true, but the first time you look at someone you start making assumptions about them, start checking them out, first impressions, also, it might be true real beauty is on the inside, but you date someone you like usually, I think what you just said applies to ridiculously good looking girls, girls that rely on the physical beauty because they don't have much going on else, but people are more shallow than you give them credit for, we all are interested in physical beauty one way or the other, the difference is how low your standards get when you are desperate :wink1:

After you've dated enough bubbleheaded bimbos, you start to look for something more. :lol

After you've dated enough bubbleheaded bimbos, you start to look for something more. :lol

fair enough, I do get you, personality is more important than looks because you will get bored eventually, but it is also true that ugly people say stuff like "is the inside what counts" because you won't date someone you are not attracted to

Meeting a new person is almost always based on looks. (the initial oh wow look at her meeting/ unless its a friend of a friend you've hung out with several times) I'll be honest, I don't go upto the ugliest girl in the bar because she maybe nicer, and frankly when your ugly you have to have a good personality.

fair enough, I do get you, personality is more important than looks because you will get bored eventually, but it is also true that ugly people say stuff like "is the inside what counts" because you won't date someone you are not attracted to

I don't recall using the, "Great Personality" death knell. Unless you're also a Hutt, run when you hear that. :lol

Meeting a new person is almost always based on looks. (the initial oh wow look at her meeting/ unless its a friend of a friend you've hung out with several times) I'll be honest, I don't go upto the ugliest girl in the bar because she maybe nicer, and frankly when your ugly you have to have a good personality.

Date hot, marry wise.

:exactly:

Looks matter. I don't care what anyone says.

If you only see with your eyes then your easy to fool.

Goes back to meditate in the garden.

Back