X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xmenfirstclasscastshot3.jpg

Me too cause I don't know who any of them are.

From left to right: Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique and James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier.

From left to right: Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, January Jones as Emma Frost, Jason Flemyng as Azazel, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Lucas Till as Havok, Zoe Kravitz as Angel, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique and James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier.

Why the heck is Mystique in X-Men First Class? It should just be ArcAngel, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast and Icemen, four of which are missing.:slap

Way to screw up another X-men film. :gah:

Way to screw up another X-men film. :gah:

Blame Marvel. This thing is supposed to be set in 1963 but they still felt the need to screw with the cast, I'm surprised they didn't find a way to incorporate Wolverine somehow. 20th Century Fox and Marvel have never really taken this franchise all that seriously, even Singer's had issues and it continues to roll downhill.

Don't expect anything more than a popcorn flick at minimum here.

Blame Marvel...
Don't expect anything more than a popcorn flick at minimum here.

Unfortunately, I have the feeling you will be right, and this could be in the same league of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which is really really sad, as the X-Men franchise could have soooo much potential.

THIS MOVIE FRANCHIS LOOKS TERRIBLE!

I would advise everyone here to wait till its on cable to see it... if it flops Fox will let the liscense lapse back to Marvel.. who seem to be the only ones capable of properly adapting their own material.

I like the yellow and blue better than the black leather.

Doesn't look any worse than the other movies. :rolleyes:

Looks alright to me, certainly better than the old black leather Matrix knockoffs. I think they've pulled off the yellow and blue look failry successfully from what can be made out in that pic.

Back