X-Men: First Class

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me clarify something that I'm starting to notice. The First Class "Angel" is not Angel as we know him. It's NOT Warren Worthington III better known as Angel or Archangel. It IS Angel Salvadore, a mutant with insectoid physiology that was introduced in New X-Men #118. Her "codename" is Tempest, although I'm not sure if they are using it in the film and just calling her by her first name "Angel".

x-men-first-class-20100819060208274.jpg

That is where my _____ing came from about modernizing it with a character literally within that last five years to a story set in 1963.

It should be noted too for those without the X-Men history that Azazel is a legit character and Nightcrawler's biological father, with Mystique of course.

Why is James McAvory so young? He looks about the same age as Mystique. Shouldn't Xavier be Magneto's age? Like in his mid 30s?

Xavier with uniform??? WTF!!!!!!, I collect comics and I have all the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men comics and this BULL !!! is CRAZY:(

Emma Frost and Magneto look good. I have a feeling those two are going to steal the show.

I think I would have preferred solo posters though for the main, main characters.

Mystique looks like she's wearing Silk Spectre's outfit. :lol

Back