X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup.... Needs to hurry up and come out on iTunes....I need to watch it again

So, haven't been here in a while and won't have much time to in the future, but I was pretty damn excited to hear about that 2015 extended cut release.

I know it's probably not happing, but **** me if they take so much time... I want my god damn future wolverine action scene.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Returns is terribly unappreciated.
:exactly: I'm a fan of Routh, Spacey & Miss Posey - & there are some TRULY iconic Superman moments in there.

And that suit is awesome, it could use a bigger S and brighter colors but still pretty good.

That is a horrible Superman costume.
:lol :exactly: :lecture

It looks like a wetsuit with a novelty belt & vinyl tablecloth for a cape.

..I thought you were against the briefs Gaspar. :tap

I'm sure people just love the updated look of Dirty Superman from Superman III.
:lol :lol :lol

Man Of Soot. :monkey1

I'm actually very excited about the blu-ray release of this movie. I just love the whole "feel" of it. The future scenes were so cool and were an awesome contrast to all the 70's goodness. I hope it stands up to a second viewing. What really made an impact were the future scenes, Quicksilver escape, and stadium/sentinels showdown. Hopefully the rest of the movie still holds up.

Am I the only one planning to wait for the extended cut with the Rogue scene and other stuff? Didn't they already confirm they were releasing that??

I'm gonna go with the theatrical cut for now. I never cared for Paquin's Rogue. If the EE proves me wrong then so be it, I'll double dip but at this point I think that will be unlikely.

I thought he used both. Piss off when logan says he is from the future then later when he says he remembers him to f off.

:lol Logan and Storm.

Fantastic

Reminds me of this

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back