X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to see this as soon as I can after work in the morning, surprised as hell that 3 of the closest 4 theatre's are only one screening this.
Xmen **** blocked by spidey and Godzilla.

No,because Hulk would of already stomped him and his wheelchair flat into the ground....Next!

No chance :lol

Professor X will freeze his ass, then Wolvie comes and start chopping him in pieces. Thor would be the biggest threat to the X-Men, and still be a piece of cake.

I feel like a kid again talking like this, this movie brought out my inner child :dance

No chance :lol

Professor X will freeze his ass, then Wolvie comes and start chopping him in pieces. Thor would be the biggest threat to the X-Men, and still be a piece of cake.

I feel like a kid again talking like this, this movie brought out my inner child :dance

The X-men were having their heads ripped off by Sentinals,where Hulk would eat them for breakfest....Thor would do even worse than the Hulk as Thor can beat Hulk

Is Mjolnir magnetic?:lol

Magneto is UNWORTHY...he can't move or take anything from Thor

No,because Hulk would of already stomped him and his wheelchair flat into the ground....Next!

Shadowcat grabs Colossus' arm, phases through Hulk, lets go once Colossus is fully "within." Indestructible skin? Perhaps, but how will you fare when a man made of metal crushes your internal organs?

The X-men were having their heads ripped off by Sentinals,where Hulk would eat them for breakfest....Thor would do even worse than the Hulk as Thor can beat Hulk

That's not the question. The question is "is Mjolnir magnetic?" Worthiness has nothing to do with it.

Shadowcat grabs Colossus' arm, phases through Hulk, lets go once Colossus is fully "within." Indestructible skin? Perhaps, but how will you fare when a man made of metal crushes your internal organs?

Over-rated (like all the X-Men) Colossus got his arse (torn in half) handed to him over and over in this film by boring Sentinals...Hulk would dump him right on his head

This is great stuff, I feel like we’re talking about gold old prizefighting :lol

Hulk had his tiny brain tampered by Loki, and at one point was being overwhelmed by those horribly weak Chitari. DOFP future Sentinal grabs Hulk, takes his powers, and rips his head off.

days of future past spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Friday AM Update: Playing at 2,900 locations, X-Men: Days of Future Past opened to $8.1 million from late Thursday shows. That's lower than recent superhero movies Captain America: The Winter Soldier ($10.2 million) and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ($8.7 million).

Over-rated (like all the X-Men) Colossus got his arse (torn in half) handed to him over and over in this film by boring Sentinals...Hulk would dump him right on his head

Again, though, you totally dodge the question. So long as Shadowcat's hanging on, Clossus is intangible, and, in the scenario I presented, how can Hulk "dump him right on his head" if Colossus is fully inside him (Ugh, god. That sounded just as bad as I thought it would.), other than literally, of course.:lol

Just came back from seeing it and I'm quite surprised to say that it tops Cap.

Really loved the movie from start to finish. The fights were more brutal and showed a great use of teamwork from the entire gang. Although I think they could have added a little more dynamic punch to it. There weren't any "Yes!" moments the way there was in the Avengers but that seems to be the way Singer works.

- Even with Wolverine being the prominent role of the movie, they did a fantastic job in making him appear as a side character. He was always there yet at the same time felt like an audience to the entire thing. They balanced it extremely well as I originally feared that we'd get the Wolverine montage treatment we've been getting with him.

- Fassbender was brutally brilliant as Magneto. You can tell he really takes the role seriously and it showed. The little bit where they hinted that Quicksilver was his son was also a nice little touch.

- Speaking of which, I wish Quicksilver had a more prominent role. His screen time was fantastic and was cool to see that such a character was pulled off wonderfully on screen. Was a shame that he was cut off so short from the film.

- I'm glad that there were Sentinels but the design choice for the 70's version just looked out of place. Seeing them fly around made the idea that it's taking place in the 70's seem rather odd. I think if the 70's version housed the original comic Sentinel design, it would have been cooler to see and also a bit more "believable". Seeing these huge tank like machines with vents to exhaust heat from while stomping around trying to stop Wolverine and Beast would have looked better.
The future Sentinels faired better since their design went along with the plot. It made them come off as a terrifying threat and that resistance against them would be utterly futile, which was seen at the end with each member being killed off with no mercy.

I'm more happy that they pushed the reset button on the whole franchise than anything else. They handled the time traveling well and I'm glad that they're starting out on a clean slate with Apocalypse, which I hope Singer directs.

Also I wonder what JFK's mutant power would have been? :lol

days of future past spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

LOL Magneto against a pagan norse god? THOR wins easily

Also lets not forget about Rogue, one touch and she can put Hulk and Thor in a coma for weeks.

Back