X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lol @ "manipulated his power" wow, nice one!

Nothing new in Hollywood and seriously underreported. Anyone remember Victor Salva? Then again we've got "legends" like Roman Polanski whom all these high profile actors want to work with and pretend that that **** was just a one time mishap barely worth a footnote.

Looks like Corey Feldman wasn't too far off when he said it was the number one problem over there.

It took years (decades even) for victims to come forward about priests and years for the Sandusky victims.
Alot of "shame" comes with the baggage of molestation.
If he is a lying opportunist he'll be found out but the victim could be the target of a smear campaign now so who knows.

But it doesn't look good for Singer, their is a pattern...
He's been screwing over fans and movie goers for years.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone was implying that the studio set this up as opposed to that the guy who's claiming he was raped may be a liar seeking a quick settlement to keep things out of the public during a time where the Studio needs to focus on promoting the movie.

I'm very curious to see if Singer simply pays to make this go away or will take it on to defend his reputation. I don't imagine a pay off would make Singer look good. Personally, I'd rather say some ****** bag tricked me by preying on my emotions, than that I defended a pedophile rapist.

I just read an updated article where Singer's attorney, also named Singer, stated that the claims were "absurd and defamatory," as well as being "made without merit," and that they are "very confident Bryan will be vindicated." Between that stuff and the defamatory bit, I wouldn't be surprised if Singer filed a counter suit, if this is a publicity stunt. Another thing to keep in mind:why is the plaintiff only suing Singer, when he claims that a registered sex offender also coerced him?

Right, basically it boils down to a requirement for a parent/guardian of some type to be present during these shoots when they happen... especially when you know your child is going to be in a shower sex scene, naked or not. All these opportunists and nowhere do I see an advocate for the kids when they're needed most.

Parents' greed, perverts feed.

The reason this is being filed now is not likely because of the movie at all.

Its because the window for the new statue of limitations law passed in 2012 with regard to sexual chld abuse cases in hawaii closes on april 24th 2014. the claim was outside of this window already, but when this new law was passed it opened up a 2 year year window for an allegation like this.

Basically, they waited till the last day to file it... which some may or may not find suspect.

These rumors about a pedophilia ring in Holywood have been going on for years. I remember when Corey Haim came out saying that him and Corey Feldman were both victims of it. Here- https://popwatch.ew.com/2011/08/12/corey-haim-feldman-pedophilia-nightline/?cnn=yes

Also, apparently, this is not the first time someone accused Singer of that... though I got find a source for that.

We'll see how this plays out.

The reason this is being filed now is not likely because of the movie at all.

Its because the window for the new statue of limitations law passed in 2012 with regard to sexual chld abuse cases in hawaii closes on april 24th 2014. the claim was outside of this window already, but when this new law was passed it opened up a 2 year year window for an allegation like this.

Basically, they waited till the last day to file it... which some may or may not find suspect.

These rumors about a pedophilia ring in Holywood have been going on for years. I remember when Corey Haim came out saying that him and Corey Feldman were both victims of it. Here- https://popwatch.ew.com/2011/08/12/corey-haim-feldman-pedophilia-nightline/?cnn=yes

Also, apparently, this is not the first time someone accused Singer of that... though I got find a source for that.

We'll see how this plays out.

i think there were some rumors about macaulay culkin as well.

It makes you wonder if that is the reason so many child stars are so screwed up now. kind of fits

Is there really legislative reason to file this suit now and not like two months later, or two months earlier? Because purely the timing of it screams BS to me.

I think child stars are screwed up because that's what fame does to you while you're growing up. It's effed up enough for full grown adults, I couldn't stand growing up in an environment where everybody has an opinion on you before they even meet you, would drive me insane.

It's a shame this **** gets spat up into our reality. True or not it's hard to read that ****.
On a lighter note. So he was flown to Hawaii and raped on two or three occasions. How does that work exactly?
What was he thinking was gonna happen whilst sitting on the plane that second time?

:dunno

The game goes like this.

Counter suit will be filed against victim with strong wording proclaiming Singer's innocence for it to become the last image the public will remember about this case.

Secretly huge pay off taking place to make the victims disappear, signed agreement for life.

Its how Travolta was handled along with many others.

Last edited:
The game goes like this.

Counter suit will be filed against victim with strong wording proclaiming Singer's innocence for it to become the last image the public will remember about this case.

Secretly huge pay off taking place to make the victims disappear, signed agreement for life.

Its how Travolta was handled along with many others.
Yeah, i'd say that pretty much covers it..

This is pretty f'd up from 2 years ago

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001741/board/thread/206514215

what they do in their personal life has nothing to do with their craft.

That's pretty debatable. Jim Morrison's music was what it was because of the way he lived. Bryan Singer is who he is and that has a massive influence on his craft. He supposedly took X-Men because he as a gay man identified with that struggle. Martin Scorsese knows the streets because of where he grew up. If Singer's actually a pedo it will affect the way I view his work.(Have you heard of Apt Pupil?) But hey, even Hitler painted an ok picture here and there I guess.

That's very true. I don't know, though. Waiting 16-years is one thing; waiting a month before one of the guy's biggest movies hits theaters is another. Like I said, I'm just skeptical when it comes to these things.

I just don’t get why the hell the 17 year old kept coming back to Hawaii to be molested. Also, the article said he wanted to be an actor, and Singer kept promising him all these things, one of them being a role in one of his X-Men films. Everything just seems fishy to me, but I’ll reserve judgement until more news is released, I don’t like speaking on anything I really have no clue about.

This is pretty f'd up from 2 years ago

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001741/board/thread/206514215

That's pretty debatable. Jim Morrison's music was what it was because of the way he lived. Bryan Singer is who he is and that has a massive influence on his craft. He supposedly took X-Men because he as a gay man identified with that struggle. Martin Scorsese knows the streets because of where he grew up. If Singer's actually a pedo it will affect the way I view his work.(Have you heard of Apt Pupil?) But hey, even Hitler painted an ok picture here and there I guess.

Great point it could affect my way of watching this film which explains why he has a hard on for wolverine all those years.

That's why those potential victims are worse.
And pretty much the reason for not caring.

Wow. That is pretty freakin' messed up. The details were so graphic, I couldn't even bear to read it. I'm not sure if it's true, though, as singer has to present his own side of the story. But, if it is, the Hollywood elites should be ashamed of themselves for covering up those sordid "parties".

Back