X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cassette tapes? Boom boxes? Out dated clothing? Dear lord im so use to Iphones and modern clothing my mind cant believe this stuff existed back then.

Quiet you, just be happy no one is wearing black. :lol

Wait until they wear their hero costumes :lol

T1srOGJ.jpg
9m8uIAW.png

I don't know, but ROTJ came out in 83 and it wasn't rereleased until 85, but Revenge of the Nerds came out a year after ROTJ in 84, so there's no way the two should be there.

Jedi is playing on the marquee, Nerds is under coming soon. So technically it makes sense even if realistically it doesn't. Roll with it. You're watching the birth of awesomeness here.

Nope, I know what's going on. The film takes place in 1983...how do I know? The Atari 2600 box in the store. The Atari 2600 was available in most retail stores between 1977- October of 1983...which means Star Wars ROTJ was still in theaters. However, the Revenge of the Nerds could be a poster of an upcoming film? Or they just didn't give a ****, so they just used a bunch of 80's reference without doing a 2 minute Google search. I mean, "Up in the Academy" came out in 1980, not 83 :lol

The timeline was changed in DoFP. ;)

Exactly this, Singer and Kinberg said that they wanted to have fun playing with and altering not just the X-Men's history but the history viewers are familiar with.

The film takes place in 83, I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed.

Back