X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be prepared for inevitable "it's an alternative timeline so it's possible" crap from FOX apologists.

Kids these days not familiar with their history! Have you never heard of the Cure? Bauhaus? Siouxie and the Banshees? Ministry? The Birthday Party? Lots of dark, emoish music and style from that period of time. But some of it is pretty awesome actually.

E11AxLU.jpg

Don't you dare to insult me! :lol
A Flock of Seagulls were awesome and Space Age Song is my all-time favorite among best peices of rock.

I don't mind it at all. His hands and feet look a little over done (I guess in an effort not to look like bit rubber gloves/boots?) but the hair looks fine - reminds me of X-Men: Evolution Nightcrawler. And I like the call backs to the comic costume.

Did no one here ever have the hair cut where they buzzed their head except for the bangs? That **** was everywhere when I was growing up. This looks like a grown out version of that.

image.jpg

Young Nightcrawler official look at Kodi Smith-McPhee as Nightcrawler.

Filming starts today in Montreal.

Yeah, it'll all be fine I'm sure.

80s fashion is trending now anyway, so apart from the Thriller jacket up there - a pretty average looking crowd. :lol

Back