X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked this movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I undetstand not wanting to be painted ( she had allergy reaction to it)

But i hate her fake "dur hurr im so quirky and weird" attitude.

She was the least of this movie problems

She's basically a thin, better looking Amy Schumer.

Fassneto's F bomb was DA BOMB!

Out of character, but who cares. I enjoyed seeing the characters using their powers. I even like Apoc, despite his small stature and lack of motivation. If I can like Joker, who lacks any type of character development or reason for doing things, then I see no reason for me to dislike Apoc. :D

Out of character, but who cares. I enjoyed seeing the characters using their powers. I even like Apoc, despite his small stature and lack of motivation. If I can like Joker, who lacks any type of character development or reason for doing things, then I see no reason for me to dislike Apoc. :D

Yeah. Weakest of the trilogy but I still enjoyed it.

Look at her Fappening shots, she probably has perpetual swamp ass.

I saw them back in the day. It just goes to saw that when you strip off all the tailor-made outfits, the 50 layers of make-up and lights, most of these folks are pretty average in the end. But either way, her annoying "hur dur I'm so reletable" persona aside, what she did was just not cool.

I undetstand not wanting to be painted ( she had allergy reaction to it)

But i hate her fake "dur hurr im so quirky and weird" attitude.

She was the least of this movie problems

I thought Apocalypse sucked for sure, but I disagree that she was the least of its problems. Her Mystique just sucks, plain and simple, and considering she's central to FC, DOFP, and Apoc story, she indeed is one of, the if not the biggest problem with these prequels.

The reason why I'm happy she's most likely not coming back is now they most likely won't focus on Mystique, if they even bother bringing her back.

Bet you wish you were that rock though. ;)

Oh don't get me wrong, given the opportunity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw them back in the day. It just goes to saw that when you strip off all the tailer-made outfits, the 50 layrs of make-up and lights, most of these folks are pretty average in the end. But either way, her annoying "hur dur I'm so reletable" persona aside, what she did was just not cool.

The fake nerdom normal person Hollywood **** is insufferable.

Not reallly. Im not into fart fetishes

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're no real internet-surfer then. A real internet-veteran would know that the phrases "I'd let her sit on my face" and "I'd drink her bath water" are the very essentials. I'm dissapointed...

wholesale-1pc-pet-cat-kitten-bell-dangle.jpg

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're no real internet-surfer then. A real internet-veteran would know that the phrases "I'd let her sit on my face" and "I'd drink her bath water" are the very essentials. I'm dissapointed...

I think the first bath water line I ever read talked about Jessica Alba.

BBuNcOG.jpg

I concur.

:lol

Man, it was so tiny I couldn't see. I swear!
Spoiler-tagd it, thanks.

idontbelieveyougif.gif

Oh don't get me wrong, given the opportunity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

giphy.gif

I mean, gals like Margot Robbie or Eva Green are just as stunning as in their photoshoots, even without all those touch-ups, but J-Law looked like a run-of-the-mill "amateur".

The fake nerdom normal person Hollywood **** is insufferable.

Yup. I'll take Iron's "I just did it for the cash" honesty over that fake "I love you soooo much guys" any day. There are lots of genuine actors and actresses who are just good sports all around, but there are also tons of "ass-lickers".

Back