X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Darkseid would be good for Trump or whomever else is a destroyer of the world... Thanos?

Actually Ronan or Malekith are better because they ended up being a joke :lol

I caught that. Still wish they'd kept him as practical Thanos.

Has it been confirmed that they're going full CGI on Thanos in Infinity War? I hope they're going to go back to practical, but if they've made their intentions clear then there's no point hoping.

Nute Gunray.

"No Mexicans will get past our brockade."

:rotfl

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/guar...uld-rather-star-in-a-guardians-of-the-a147568

Asked in the video below whether or not she'd like to join the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise alongside Passengers star Chris Pratt, Lawrence replied: "Oh, my God, I would love to! I actually don’t even know — I would choose that over doing another X-Men movie." Ouch, that's not something Fox will be happy to hear, but Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige may already be making some calls!

"I won’t be Mystique in the X-Men movies," she added, "but I would love to be Mystique in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ I wonder if I can do that?" She can't, but there's nothing stopping Lawrence taking on another role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Who do you guys think she could play?

This is the best thing that could happen to the series.

Now I just hope they either fully reboot after Logan, or soft reboot and jump ahead to present day with a new cast and focus on some newer characters.

Time to off Mystique.

They should actually just reboot the whole franchise though and try for a more faithful approach. I did enjoy the cast members in the last film, but if we lose them I won't care.

I think the ideal situation is to have the Deadpool universe expand and have the new X-Men films be in the same time period and maybe interact with him. Or scratch X-Men for a few years and do X-Force, then go back and reboot the X-Men.

She could definitely play Wanda Pym. I'm OK with a mid-course recast.

1891370-hank1.jpg

Whatever character she'd end up playing will have to be mask and paint free so everyone can see that it's her. Make sure to put her front-and-center on the poster. Might as well put her on all the posters--even the films she's not in so they can get butts in seats--because God forbid we go a year without half a dozen Jennifer Lawrence films being released.

Whatever character she'd end up playing will have to be mask and paint free so everyone can see that it's her. Make sure to put her front-and-center on the poster. Might as well put her on all the posters--even the films she's not in so they can get butts in seats--because God forbid we go a year without half a dozen Jennifer Lawrence films being released.
I don't watch much regular TV, and try my best to avoid any and all "entertainment" news. But still I couldn't get away from her promotion for this newest movie with Chris Pratt. And her shtick has worn off for me personally. I don't mind her as an actress to be honest, but if anything gets shoved down your throat too much you're going to get sick of it. Only exception being BATMAN :lol

Can't blame her for it, though. Every actor or actress out there would kill to get the amount of coverage and attention she receives.

Can't blame her for it, though. Every actor or actress out there would kill to get the amount of coverage and attention she receives.

I get that people are sick of seeing J-Law but it's her job to be in the spotlight. She has a management team behind her pushing for exposure and healthy paychecks. Yeah she didn't want to dress up in blue for Apocalypse but you should blame the guys who signed away and granted her the maximum face exposure rights. They could have just said no.

I undetstand not wanting to be painted ( she had allergy reaction to it)

But i hate her fake "dur hurr im so quirky and weird" attitude.

She was the least of this movie problems

Back