X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her bottom teeth could carve through anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But in all reality for some reason the goofy cgi in this is appealing to me. Kind of sin city effect, and if the 3d is good I'm all for it.

Lmao
daf92ca035e1a996b1fdd99d5f90f157.jpg

So apparently these costumes are not in the movie :

c12668678e997f33ff34ebd54cf2214449a129c4_hq.jpg

Fox just took them for promo pics to counter the moaning about the leather motocross outfits. That's some serious BS if true.

Sounds like the only saving grace is the Wolverine cameo.
Who is the guy in the button-down behind xavier?

And I agree that Blade 1 us still the best movie in the trilogy. Part 2 was very good but Blade 1 was awesome and it didn't have the forced love scene.

I love that Blade used the chick in the first movie as bait. That he killed his mom. That one guy that Blade kept cutting off his arm lol

And had better lines:

"Some mother****as always try to ice skate uphill"

"There are worst things out than vampires tonight. Like me."

"Your mascara's running"

But Blade 2 did have that "you obviously do not know who you are ****ing with!" part lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Damn, now I'm starting to think Blade is the greatest superhero of all time :lol

Straight badass!

I always blade 2 was better. Those make up effects were off the chain

Who is the guy in the button-down behind xavier?

And I agree that Blade 1 us still the best movie in the trilogy. Part 2 was very good but Blade 1 was awesome and it didn't have the forced love scene.

I love that Blade used the chick in the first movie as bait. That he killed his mom. That one guy that Blade kept cutting off his arm lol

And had better lines:

"Some mother****as always try to ice skate uphill"

"There are worst things out than vampires tonight. Like me."

"Your mascara's running"

But Blade 2 did have that "you obviously do not know who you are ****ing with!" part lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ice skating quote alone makes that the better movie! :lol

Damn, now I'm starting to think Blade is the greatest superhero of all time :lol

Straight badass!

:lol :lol

I forced a bunch of people to watch blade 1 and 2 back to back last year and nobody has dropped the ice skating quote yet

Da *** is this?

And Blade is awesome. I also liked the second one. It's a shame people forget how good it is.

Crying Jordan meme

mjvi0ol0s5i3c6ikolql.jpg

CZhfVY_VAAAX5Km_o1hfbf.jpg

curry-and-his-daughter-crying-riley-jordan-freestyle-list-photo-u1.jpg

have no idea why anyone did it to Curry's daughter but I had to post it when I LMAO when I saw it. This is the first time I've seen it used for a non sports meme though and it is fantastic lol

2016 went from potentially being the biggest and best year in comic book movie history to one of the worst if X MEN and the upcoming films aren't good. That's not good for the comicbook film genre, and why all the studios kind of need each other, because a disappointing year can affect the genre and maybe even next year's film profit.

Deadpool was pretty good

BVS failed miserably

Capt 3 is really good

X Men sucks apparently

Suicide Squad, Dr Strange, and TMNT can still save 2016. :pray:

2016 went from potentially being the biggest and best year in comic book movie history to one of the worst if X MEN and the upcoming films aren't good. That's not good for the comicbook film genre, and why all the studios kind of need each other, because a disappointing year can affect the genre and maybe even next year's film profit.

Deadpool was pretty good

BVS failed miserably

Capt 3 is really good

X Men sucks apparently

Suicide Squad, Dr Strange, and TMNT can still save 2016. :pray:
Oh man, the fate of the 2016 cbms is all dependant upon misfits and mutants. [emoji38]

Back