X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im actually reading the reviews and i cannot believe they are committing so many mistakes after doing so well with the previews two. I am reading a lot of problems that were present for X men 3.... wtf.... how could they go backwards like that

Problem for me was that Blade 2 tried to copy many of the cool elements from 1, and there were many, but it was never able to make those elements as cool.

His fights were much cooler in 1.

Not saying 2 sucked, it doesn't.

Nomak and Frost were indeed equal but Quinn was a great supporting character in 1.

Blade catching his sun glasses in 1 is iconic now.

Truly one of the most bad ass attitude scene ever put on film.

Eh, I don't think Blade 1 has aged very well. It seems pretty dated now, honestly.

Without BLADE none of you ungrateful bastards would get X-Meh films.
Rewatchin' it every year religiously, no worse than "The Matrix".

blade 1 might be more epic and darker, more serious

but blade 2 is more fun and more entertaining and has a better villain and a better plot. i never liked the villains of blade 1, and the ending was kind of stupid when the guy becomes a super vampire.

the girl in blade 2 is prettier and nicer than the one in blade 1.

With bad reviews this is getting, this movie is going to flop hard at the box-office.
It is a sequel to well revieved DoFP, many people will see it just because of that.
It is a "Marvel" parasite, many people will see it just because of that.
It has J-Law, "Twilight Games" kids will see it just because of that.

I really want it to flop but can't see that happening.

One can only
7u7u7u7_zpsmd3pfntg.gif

im actually reading the reviews and i cannot believe they are committing so many mistakes after doing so well with the previews two. I am reading a lot of problems that were present for X men 3.... wtf.... how could they go backwards like that

It's not surprising. It looked like a runny diarrhea fest of CGI in every trailer. I'm fine with it though, since I've lost enthusiasm on this months ago.

It's not surprising. It looked like a runny diarrhea fest of CGI in every trailer. I'm fine with it though, since I've lost enthusiasm on this months ago.

The CGI in the trailers are pretty bad- the car being cut in half looks really really fake

Yeah, but it comes across as its own style. Very crazy looking. And all the reviews are saying the 3d is impressive, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yeah no definitely not 90s cgi .... 90s cgi would be doctor strange coming out of his body in the doctor strange trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back