X-Men 3 Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did Josh get your wife or did you get Josh's wife...........cause they look like the same woman.............or did you 2 marry twins

This is my favorite comic franchise and X3 looks good to me. Nice to see all the principal actors back.

That's one of the worst teasers i've seen in a while - it has nearly put me off watching it completely.

Hank just does not look like right. Had no doubt they couldn't translate his character from the comic.

I see the same old Jean Grey !? Where the flames at? Well, seriously I don't even think they should have included her in the teaser trailers at all. Especially for the audience that watched X2 - expecting it to have ended in tragedy. And, still no idea what her role/ allegiance / 'gripe' and who it is with, is. Overall, she looks ordinary.

After the farcical Catwoman, I have lost all respect for Halle Berry. The mere presence of her as Storm, makes me nauseate :)wacky) . But whats with the funky hairstyle? She instigated a tornado, that inadvertently picked up a hedge trimmer that slammed into her head?

I remember reading an article on AICN a while back about how Angel 'becoming' would be one of the most iconic images in cinematic history. How heartbeats would miss a turn, and all that blah. Well, how underwhelming was it? Watch the scene again, watch it frame by frame...ain't it just for the sake of a photoshoot? And even then it looks bad. Those wings!!!! Overgrown Dove feathers stuck to his back. Seen more realistic wings at a Carnival on a dude that looks like a lady.

Too bad it looks like they're ruining yet another finale of a trilogy. Like Matrix, Blade, Terminator and others before it...

Hopefully they do a better job of casting and directing Wolverine.

Winged Shadows said:
I see the same old Jean Grey !? Where the flames at? Well, seriously I don't even think they should have included her in the teaser trailers at all. Especially for the audience that watched X2 - expecting it to have ended in tragedy. And, still no idea what her role/ allegiance / 'gripe' and who it is with, is. Overall, she looks ordinary.

I quite liked it, not blown away but it still looks good. I agree when I saw Jean I was like, Huh? where are the flames and the power? and whats with that outfit? What about her awesome one in the comics that changed colour at different emotions of control(green, red, white) But you knew she was alive at the end of X2, as a huge shadow or a being flew over the water, BUT te shadow was HUGE, as the Phoenix should be,m with the flames behinds her....

I think this movie looks great, judging by the teaser alone. I'll reserve final judgement until seeing it, but it's a good start! I'm excited to see what they do with Jean. I don't mind them putting her in the teaser, seeing as all X-Men fans (and anyone who reads the internet movie sites) know that she is not *really* dead, per se. I love the first 2 quite a lot more than I expected to, so I'm hoping this one lives up to them! :banana

Back